Reviews for 24-hour Spell
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
Oh my God this was so hot please do more chapters I need to read about Zoro in lingerie
ShitCook chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Omg, please continue with short one stories of this! I would love to read the sexy lingerie one!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2016
*fans herself* I was avoiding this fic cuz I didn't like the idea of sanji losing ten years of his life, but I'm glad I finally bucked up and read it! One of the best I've read! Awesome! And in end, he didn't lose it anyway!
Kyle 3 ANIME chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
Love it!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
Oh hot damn. I'm sorry I really can't think of anything else to say, your story was so good it fried my brain. I love Sanji topping and this made my day. Thank you!
yuyane chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
Love this story!
Asma15 chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Ohhhh god, it was just amazing as fiction!

I read it in one go, it's crazy how you manage to make us feel the feelings of the protagonists, I was so sorry for Sanji when he felt bad but I'm so glad it ends both for him and for Zoro!

Thank you so much for this wonderful story, I really had a great time reading it. See you soon I hope with other stories. :)
cellaria chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
aw lol this was really good. a bit angsty, hot & sweet with a happy ending! i wish it was longer but for a oneshot it was pretty perfect!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
i really like this. i'm glad sanji got the year back. i was worried about when was he going to die? now its just a normal when.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I Loved it! Please continue with The awesome stories!
mnkitsune chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice!
RedMind chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Such a great story. Very sexy. Love it.
alguien22792 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Fuuuck. This was hot...I love when they switch ;D
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Awwww this was cute, and sad at the same time. I love when one character thinks he's in a one-sided love when he actually isn't XD
Great job!
pnginlvrs chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
This chapter was so hot! However, you can't just taunt us with Zoro in lingerie; you have to write another chapter.