Reviews for Scenes From the Life and Death of Jackson Overland Frost
gemiinous chapter 14 . 8/18
dear GOD The easter chocolate chapter. i couldnt BREATHE and my mum th ought i was sobbing oh my god.

thank you for that, it was brilliant~!
Secrets Of A Broken Angel chapter 14 . 2/3
This is so good! I love all of your stories so much.
PokeSpeBanette chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
well, that was...sort of half-expected really, but still
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
I know odds are pretty slim that you're gonna update this, since it's been a year, but I really hope that you do! Especially after the last chapter! Please consider it?
TheGhostSeeker chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Waaaaaiiiit. Wait a minute here. Peter Pan's gay?
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
What Bunny doesn't realize is that North is totally going to find out anyway from his ledgers when he reads Jamie's entry.
Zylette chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I hope this will be updated! My favorite so far was the dancing chapter!
Pinnatus chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Really great series! Definitely waiting to see how Jamie gets out of this situation. Very well-written, interesting and everyone is characterized perfectly. I know you skip around but a part 2 would be really great and we could learn more about Jack, which is whole point. Excellent job!
AyameKitsune chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
This is awesome! More please!
not paranoid enough chapter 14 . 8/30/2013
I like this! The stories are well written, interesting, and all the characters are perfectly done!
Kryal chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
...Ouch. And right now, all I can wonder is, does Jamie know about how Jack became Jack Frost? I know that Shadowlands was originally supposed to be part of this series - but it's taken on its own story now. And if Jamie doesn't know, then this situation is likely to get ugly, one way or another. (Assuming, of course, that Jamie arrived not long before Jack's drowning.)

As an aside, I love your RotG stories. They manage to capture the feel of movie while at the same time taking advantage of a written medium and a slightly older target audience to touch on things that the movie wouldn't or couldn't.
Thisisentertaining chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Okay... I think I just died! Hilarious!
PhoenixWytch chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Jamie's back in the past & caring for Jack? Oh my! How will this change things?

Thanks for writing & sharing.
MADStar529 chapter 14 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter! Hope we get a second part of this! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
MADStar529 chapter 12 . 8/9/2013