Reviews for The Ghosts of Christmas Past
Arekanderu chapter 2 . 2/2
Awesome story!
Queen Zeppelin chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Oh I adore this! Will it ever be tied up?
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
This is so bloody good. I like Susan's character. Also the plotline. Also Susan. Also the way things are turning out. And did I say I like Susan? Hahaha. Epic. I hope you update soon. :))
baWDolf chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Oh please continue this! Please don;t leave it abandoned!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
will you ever make more?
Laveycee chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
I can't figure out whether I should feel sorry for Jerry or hate him.
BadSam chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Hope you are planing to continue this story.
I think it is brilliant. And would very much like to see what happens next. Wonder how Susan will react to a young looking Doctor.
MissySelenity chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for the reunion.
LadyThetaSigma chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
There are no words that convey the kind of emotions just reading this chapter has brought out in me *sniffles* It was beautifully written and I eagerly await further updates. Hopefully Rose and Susan's reunion with the Doctor will be a lot more happier for the both of them.
MaryMatthesen chapter 2 . 3/6/2013
Amazing!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
You sure love to torture Rose, don't you?
StormOfTheSky chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
More? Please?! I really want to know what happens.
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Oh my gosh! So good!
SpaceHead3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
You can't leave me hanging like this! I must know what happens! Please update soon. I love how you drew connections between the Doctor and Susan's personalities. Keep up the great work!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 1/11/2013
Wow I didn't see that coming. Rose really does have a profound effect on people. It's just that her effect does not always have a happy ending. I've got a feeling that there will be one or two adventures ahead of Rose and Susan before they are reunited with the Doctor.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »