Reviews for Time to Murder and Create
Nemhain2009 chapter 9 . 4/2
Wonderful story! I enjoyed your character and relationship developments.
seth 8627 chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
This has got to be one of my favs, love it:)
HarnGin chapter 9 . 2/28/2014
A truly lovely to read story—thanks so much for sharing it with us.
Winged in Chocolate chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
Nice :) The time line was a little confused in the beginning but I got it. I like how the relationship's slow and real and they get each other. It ends very damn abrupt tho! But it also feels like it would have gone on like this forever. Or you hope it does. Bond never retires (in what reality?) or is KIA, Q's always there and we can go in thinking that they'll forever exist in this little bubble. Very nice!
cdewinter78 chapter 9 . 10/24/2013
You are very good, to think this is only your first multichapter - and you will only get better from here on! Thank you for the engaging read.
marylouleach chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Loved it
fanii punk chapter 9 . 6/25/2013
WOW! That was beautiful!
sarahabruce85 chapter 9 . 3/6/2013
KungFuHime2009 chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
Q and Bond are the best pre-exam medicine ever. THANK YOU!
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 9 . 2/25/2013
I'm alright without the sex ;P
This innocent love is so adorable! This is a beautiful piece of work done by a very talented writer. I look forward to reading more!

Q and 007 make the perfect pair! Something about them... I don't know... it just clicks.
KungFuHime2009 chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
So freaking Q'ute!
onib chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
Aw I love this story. Just really really wonderful. I'm looking forward to... well, more than chaste kisses
Assassin.EzioAuditore chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
This is so touching, I can't wait for more! Q and Bond have been written in such a unique way, I don't know what to say. Showing Bond as the broken man he has become is such a twist on the hard and cold agent. Write more, please!
Loki64 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Ahhhhh! I like this A LOT!

I'm actually really happy you're taking your sweet time in growing their relationship! I often don't like it when writers jump straight to the smutty, serious stuff, it just makes it so unrealistic, but you're doing a great job! The idea of james removing his mask and being so comfortable around Q is just really nice! Loving this story so far!

I'd also like to say that I've been absolutely marveling at your writing skills and style! You sometimes have a very abstract yet effective way of stating things, and it's just very, very intriguing! I'm very impressed, you're definitely one of the best writers I've read on here! :D

So, write on please...? I cant wait to read more! ;D
KungFuHime2009 chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
Oh boy! This was so sweet is gave me a cavity! Totally worth the wait though! LOL, Moneypenny may have become Jame's lackey!