Reviews for Rising From the Darkness
vmage2 chapter 33 . 11/26/2016
This is a great story. Thanks for the experience.
NarutosBrat chapter 27 . 7/4/2016
You know, I've seen Cordelia cheating on Xander with a pool boy mentioned in a lot of fics, and I'm trying to find out if this actually happened, or if this is just fanon.
NarutosBrat chapter 26 . 7/4/2016
Xander meeting Eli is going to be really interesting.
NarutosBrat chapter 22 . 7/3/2016
Hey, Ziva made a Matrix reference. I wonder if it was intentional or not.
NarutosBrat chapter 18 . 7/2/2016
I knew it, Eli was the douche behind Faith's death. Well, since Faith is number three on my fav character's list, he's officially on my fuck you list for this fic.
NarutosBrat chapter 16 . 7/2/2016
CLEM!

Not to sound snooty, but I do believe that you've quite handily disrespected the good Major. His proper title is Major Mass Spec, if you please.-it's funnier if you think sissy, Sunnydale Wesley when reading that.

If Maria is who I think she is, I'm expecting everyone to be shocked when she glomps Xander, and addresses Xander as her father. And I wasn't disappointed. From the reactions, I'm guessing she's pretty gorgeous.

Would you mind if I used that shovel speech? I will gladly credit you, but it's just too awesome not to ask.
NarutosBrat chapter 15 . 7/2/2016
Why do I get the feeling that the set-up that got Faith killed was the Gabon incident that Eli wanted Ziva to find out about? Why do I also feel that Eli was the nimrod behind the set-up?
NarutosBrat chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
You know, while I agree it adds more to the story that he didn't, a part of me was hoping that Nguyen would call the not bluff, and Xander would shrink the Senior Partners' staff by one more.
NarutosBrat chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
Since you seem to know your guns, I've been curious about something. How does the .44 Mag Desert Eagle stack up to the .44 Mag Revolver?

I've got a Buffy/Vizzini joke for you.
Dawn: Hey guys, did you know that Buffy's new boyfriend has a pulse?
Xander: Inconceivable!
NarutosBrat chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
I find it insanely hilarious that for the purpose of fanfiction, the disastrous end to Willow and Oz's relationship made them both switch teams.
NarutosBrat chapter 5 . 7/1/2016
Hmm, I've been wondering lately if the whole Kennedy being a bitch is a fanon thing similar to psycho/potioning/fangirl Ginny, or if she really was that much of a bitch in the series. It's been so long that I don't remember, and I don't keep up with the comics.
NarutosBrat chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Is it wrong that a part of me is kind of hoping for a Xander/Abby thing to develop?

Not at all surprised that he figured Ziva for the biggest threat. After all, the women he was used to being around were far and away more dangerous than the men. It's also not a surprise that none of them could hit him, if he's been sparring and training with Slayers, who are, again, far and away faster than Tony or Ziva. That's nothing to say of the vampires and other demons he'd been dealing with for over a decade.
NarutosBrat chapter 3 . 7/1/2016
Willow the Wisp, clever.
Tarix chapter 33 . 2/22/2016
Really wonderful xover. Xander and Ziva were fantastic, sad for Faith thou.
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 9/23/2015