Reviews for Rising From the Darkness
Tropp chapter 33 . 4/4
Really good story, I must however give a slight edge to the first 20 chapters. Some editing would make it even better, some small issues but nothing major and nothing that can't be solved by rereading a passage or two.
You have apparently tried to do some research on guns and tactics, there are some issues but it is a whole lot better than most authors and only a few morons like me will notice that there are some errors.
The "immunity thing" I view as "licentia poetica" but it could be made more belivable by some rewriting and research. A tip would be to lock at the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (a sovereign entity without territory) and the priniciples that governs the accreditation of ambassadors.
As a final thought, torture or shooting bodyparts of people is not a reliable source of information - if you cause enough pain people will admit to be being jack the ripper just to make it stop.

These are just some small issues and don't see them as anything else because this is an awesome story and the NCIS team's interactions are fantastic and very true to character.

Best wishes from northern scandinavia/Tropp
serenityselena chapter 33 . 3/11
awesome ending for a fabulous story :)
Koru413 chapter 33 . 2/2
A most excellent story!

I do so love a badass Xander, and it was a great thing to pair he and Ziva.

Kudos for a great story.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 33 . 1/5
Well, I liked it!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 33 . 12/12/2013
Great story!
Gee chapter 33 . 11/7/2013
eeeeeeep! yayayayayay! okay i put off reading this for so long cause i just didn't want it to be over, but this! Gosh this is amazing and wonderful and thank you so much! Can i declare my love for you now? I LOVE YOU! thank you thank you thank you!
This was beautifully, fantastically written! Your plot was amazing as was your characterisation!
:) xx
Eric chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Very Well done!
Debra N chapter 33 . 10/29/2013
What an excellent way to end this story. I admit I too had my doubts about Willow being the right fit for the Conclave. Besides I'm a sucker for happy endings. thanks for taking us on this wonderful ride.
ZeroKelvin chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
Congratulations on finishing an excellent fic, a very unique crossover done as close to perfection as an outsider could view any creation. I look forward to your next writing endeavor.
Dracomancer1 chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
Yaaaaaay!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
Not bad, not bad at all.
GinaStar chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
hehe..loved it!
chinas chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
omg
dogbertcarroll chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
Love the ending.
Ayjah chapter 33 . 10/28/2013
Yay loved it! Start to finish