Reviews for Flashbacks and Echoes
glowing neon chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
no cassidy
stop
you're hurting me
and you're hurting the kids
/sob
icesong180 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
that was so cute! it was really sad too, but it really was super good! yay you!
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Love it, though I don't know if it's just me or was LilyxRemus implied, or at least the essence was there, like a brother sister relationship-no one could ever replace James. I have to apologize for the fact that I haven't been reading nor reviewing your stories/poems for a while-lots of school work. I'll get to all of those though
Luckyinluv chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Aw...I'm tearing up right now!
XxFallenStarsandPaintedWingsxX chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
There are errent tears streaming down my face. WHY?!
Account needs 2 be deleted chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This made me so sad. So very sad! It is so beautifully written. Well done!
Delly Black Fenix chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Meu Deus, que fic linda. Eu quase chorei e tem alguém tocando "gatinha assanhada" no fundo, então deve ser muito triste mesmo... Você provavelmente nem vai entender o que está escrito aqui, mas não estou com disposição para escrever em inglês. Desculpe.

This is portuguese. Só para o caso de você quiser usar o Google tradutor.

beijos. Bela fic, parabéns.
TheKikGeek chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh sweet baby Jesus, I could not stop crying for about three minutes. I had imagined stories where Lily had died, and James was left alone, but for some reason, I could not think of James being the one dead. I choking up writing this right now.

You are an amazing writer. You drew so much emotion in this piece and, though I want to hate you and yell at you for killing James, I applauded you and have such high respects for your writing skills. Please, what ever you do, keep writing amazing stories.

TheKikGeek
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This. Is. Stunning. It makes me cry, and you give such a meaning to Red. I love the repetitions of James, and the AU, and really... it's gorgeous. Favoriting.
cassandra chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
again in awe of your writing.

amazing.
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Thanks now im crying :'( but anyway I loved it
The Honor Lord chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow.
You just ripped out my heart, tore it to shreds, threw it on the ground and stomped all over it.
Marvellous. Heartwrenching. Tear inducing. Right-in-the-feels-ouch-I'm-going-to-go-cry-in-a-corner-and-never-stop triggering.
I'm not sure if I'm making any sense at all because this made me into a mess.
Well done :3
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was amazing! I loved the AU part, and everything about it was incredible!