Reviews for Complications
Guest chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Please update this story is the best!
chocolate1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great start! Let Edison go for the good of your brain bc Fitz is still in your heart Liv, how would that be fair bc you'll only be using him.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
OMG! Shes gonna break fitz's heart. update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
WTF! edison is a pushy motherfucker. i hate him. he can't even read her. i'm so fucking emotional and this shit isnt even real.
Oxford chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Oh how pushy he is, really? .Olivia has to take control of her life.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
no. No... NOOO! no heart breaking!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
EWWW Edison trying to put on the moves...I know the writers and the show has tried hard to make him appealing but the chemistry is simply not there and it can't be manufactured. Sorry! But even in the fan fiction world, Liv is settling big time if she decides to fake it with Sen. Davis.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
i hope she tells edison to kick rocks. if i don't answer my door after all the whinning, itmeans go the f... away.
StillStacie chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Good update .
BKGladiator chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Lol why is Edison banging on the door like he's the po po? He better fall back! What if she was sleeping? Does he not care about her neighbors? This man has no manners and no behavior! Even if Liv tries to be happy elsewhere, she needs to leave Ed alone after this show of rudeness.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Gah, this story is good... I'm thoroughly annoyedby the cliffhanger. Please update soon! I wanna know how she's gonna handle this situation.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Your a really good writer please continue this story
Befham chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Hope you continue with this.
Mschessplayer chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Its not complicated Olivia. You blew your chance in Season 1 Episode 7. Fitz is in every way off limits. Might as well go back to Plan B (Sorry Edison, she's using you as a rebound bandaid).
Oxford chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Am I the only one who finds Edison irritating? Who bangs at somebody's door like that demanding to be let in. That is so rude! I'm curious how Olivia will respond to this. Will she put him in his place and demand respect from Edison, or will she apologetically accept this obnoxious behaviour? Will she see it as unrepentant love for her and feel guilty for not responding in kind? What about Fitz? Will she let him back in or continue to push him away? Will she be true to herself and strive for passion in her life despite the consequences? Or will she settle for mediocrity with Edison with the hope that one day, at some point, she would eventually get over Fitz even if she never reaches such heights with Edison?

Ok, I will sit back and see where you takes it. The story promises to be quite angsty. I'm so curious...