Reviews for the less you know
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Aww... this is so sweet! I really loved how you portrayed Hermione and Ron and I think you got them spot-on. The ending was so sweet! I love how calm Rosie was about the whole thing even though Lav was just being absolutely crazy and completely over-reacted. But I absolutely loved the way you showed the dynamic of their relationship and it's cool to think that Lav ended up with someone level-headed and able to bring her back to earth. And the ending paragraph is probably the cutest thing I've ever read, hehehehe.
lowi chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Svdbskhaa

This I don't know IT DID SOMETHING TO ME.

Okay I took a break and realised something: WHY LAVENDERROSE IS SO BLOODY PERFECT. It's never dawned upon me before BUT THIS DRABBLE HIT THE NAIL (I hope that's a legit expression and not a Swedish thing but I can't come up with something else eeeh) I LOVED IT and omg lavender and Ron and Hermione IT MAKES SENSE and I loved how you wrote rose here yeahhhh :3
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
awww this is so sweet! This pairing is just hilarious to me because...well... Rose is /Ron's/ daughter haha. It just cracks me up. The picture of Rose wearing all those bright colors in the rain is a gorgeous visual. I can totally see it. And Lavender trying to be stubborn and feeling sorry for herself a little bit is so in character. And that last line is so freaking adorable. Awww :D
And I also really, really love that there's no dialogue in this. Dialogue is one of those things that make or break a fic for me and a lot of authors tend to rely on it so I adore when I read something without it completely that still tells a good story. Lovely job :D
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Awww the ending is so absolutely sweet! I love that they got their happy ending because this pairing is definitely growing on me a lot even though my cross-gen Rose relationship is usually Astorrose. I really love all the mentions of Ron and Hermione here, because I really feel like they would definitely be a pretty large factor in Lavender and Rose's relationship. I like that you remembered the little detail about Lavender having a rabbit in PoA - I love seeing when other people remember unimportant but interesting details like that, haha. I can definitely imagine Hermione being the more calm, logical one and Ron freaking about about their relationship, that seems to fit with their characters so well. The second person PoV was beautiful here, too, it just worked so well! I really adored this, wonderful job!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
ohmygosh, this was seriously perfection. :D so cute and i love roselavender (lrose, ravender, love?) and i loved this and mew, wai you so flawless? :D