Reviews for Fairytales Over
parapentistria4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I am completely in love with that story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Perfect!
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Thank-you for the Mama Snow and Emma cuddles! I needed that. :-)
Soprano Pixie chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Fairy tale land was traumatizing for Emma. Her real happily ever after (at least for the moment) was in Storybrooke, tucked safely under the covers, in her mother's arms. For Snow, Happily ever after is just simply, and finally, being able to hold her baby again.
TexasWizardry chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
*Loud Applause and Standing Ovation* You deserve an award for fluffiest Snow/Emma Fluff! :) lol Great one-shot
ValzBrownie chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
beautiful! Bravo!
Kat chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Although I don't think it's plausible for James and Henry being apart from them this soon after they got back I DO love what you did here.
Cheesy and fluffy :D really enjoyed it, thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE I LOVVVEE IT! emma and james *hint hint* :)
starophie chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
maybe so, but perfect fluff on this rainy friday morn :3 good job!
oldmcpiper chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow, that was so sweet, I feel like I need to brush my teeth after reading it! :)

Seriously though, fantastic job. This was an absolute dream for fans of the Emma/Snow relationship. The few mother-daughter moments we've gotten thus far on the show have been, for the most part, short and/or subtle, so I enjoy fics like this that really focus on the pair. Definitely going on my "favorites" list!
Lacorra chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I will take cheesy stories they are my favorite... I really want to see these two grow challenge each other... Learn... Test each other..Well written!
OncePeetaHermione chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
awww this is so sweet :D
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012