Reviews for Those Aren't Bruises
lindsey chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Um, yeah. Update. Can I do a version of this one chapter, like the sake thing, but where Magnus somehow heatd? A one shot?
This is LLindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeg. PM me.
I'm not logged in...
BooksFandomsShipsLife chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ok sound I found this story a while ago and in that time I have read this story a bunch times and favorited it. Becuase it truly is my favorite fan-fic and it's so hilarious I luagh everytime.
Also I understand it was supposed to be a one chapter quick funny story but I think it would be awsome and even funnier if you wrote one more chapter were Magnus and Marsye meet!
Taylor chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
LMFAO

, Taylor
Phantom of the Claw chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
O...kay. So, that happened.
And that made me laugh.
And reread it.
And then laugh some more.
And then hit the lovely little Favorite Story button.
BoOkWoOoOrM chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is so funny. You should add. Maybe when Maryse meets Magnus... That would be funny :)
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
U shud add to this!:D
Susan chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Omg, this is amazing! It should have been in the books! Well done and can u do another alec/magnus? Please? :-D
The Avian-Olympian chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love the ending of this little blurb thing! That's so awesome...

Oh, Magnus. Your sparkly personality is just too awesome to bear sometimes. ...
Shinnra chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Alec smiled a bit more. "She wants to meet you."
"Well, shit." He scowled.
That got me BRB I am officially lolg my ass off XD omfg I loved this. Just imagined all this happening and well music suited for this just started to play, lol god I am crying and giggling and LOL again.
androidilenya chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sup, Alec? Sup, Jace? Lookit the people I actually know! 'Cause, you know, I don't usually have any idea what's going on in the stuff you write. But this was great! Alec and Magnus are soooo cute. And... ah, I love them a lot. A canon pairing I actually ship.
"Yeah. Mom. I'm gay." Oh, Alec... he, you're awesome.