Reviews for Leading Astray
Night-Being chapter 10 . 1/26
Oh but this is all so sweet! I first thought there will be some kind of 'angry sex', when Itachi finally snaps or something, but this is even better... they are falling in love! T.T So sweet and beautiful and yet so sad, because they will be parted in the end. I hope you will somehow figure out how to make them stay together... not necessarily as partners in crime in the Akatsuki, but at least as partners. Somehow? :D Yeah, I hope it'll happen, but either way... I really like this canon fic. It's just something that could very easily happen in the anime and that makes is all the more beautiful.
Night-Being chapter 3 . 1/24
Jackpot! You know... I have a bad habit of biting my nails while reading something tense... and... let's just say I'm glad I still have my fingers, though the flesh is slowly being chewed off. O.O Hehe, just kidding. Or maybe not? O.o

Anyway, I really like this canon fic. Itachi might be just slightly OOC, but that's inevitable, since you eventually need him to... do... stuff... with Hidan. Hehe. And it's easy to imagine he would think and act like this, so it's just the very minor change that actually makes him even more interesting. :) I like when writers play with behavior of the characters and adjust it so it fits the story and seems believable at the same time.

Hidan on the other hand. :D There is nothing more right than him in your stories. He's perfectly IC every time. It might be just my point of view, but the way you write Hidan... every time a liiittle different and still we know it's him. And how you describe him. God... that's something. O.O I might even fall for that fictional character with the way you praise him to heavens. *.*

If there is one think I would like to see in this story (if it's not already there somewhere) it would be Hidan's thoughts about Itachi. *.*
So sweet... You write the best HidaIta stories!
raven1214 chapter 10 . 1/5
Please please please please please please please please please update this story I love it
Rhaziell chapter 10 . 1/5
Damnit! I can't get rid of this fidgeting feelings! The friction between them just eats at you don't you think? God i think i nearly killed Deidara in my head, the way he looks at Itachi just sets my skin on fire. I like it when Itachi is being taken care of with such tenderness by Hidan. The way that big guy goes all protective is somehow to adorable to see right? I still like the partnership between Itachi and Kisame, the blue man surprisingly caring for his partner is pretty amazing.
You just had to do it don't you? That last part ripped me in two. I really hope for a good ending in this story. I mean doesn't Itachi deserve that little bit of happiness? He already has been through such harships. Mett-sensei... Arigatõ for making my head spin around with ideas... i will love u for it in my bed! XD
Waiting for the next part with a big smile on my face!

reader chapter 10 . 1/5
wow, this is just awesome! I love the millions of emotions here, from the sad and hopeless ones to the excited and relaxed ones.
I especially loved the part where they are in the river and Itachi starts to think who he is leaning to so casually. that was priceless! loved it 3
and Hidan going from lovey dovey to mass murderer is funny to watch ;D
thanks for writing such a good story with all the troubles you have faced and are struggling with.
Rhaziell chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Heheheh I really can't get over the bluntness of Hidan. His way of acting, the way he moves around. You seriously describe him exactly how he is/was in the series, that's something i really like. However when you write about that gentle side of him towards Itachi, my heart nearly melts all the same. You know i am a real sucker for rough men, but when they so fondly slide a thumb over the bottomlip of their partner... *insert fangirling here*. For once Deidara and Itachi don't get along well? that came as a surprise, but i actually kinda liked it. I could see the lightning spark between them haha, nice job. You make the characters come alive you know. In my mind i can see the whole story fluently in pictures. As always i will say you have this crazy amazing talent, and i still wish and hope you will someday realize that. I will keep supporting you in every story. In the buss, at work, on breaks, in bed... Yup everywhere... Thank you Mett for always taking me along in your stories :)
Wierdowithagun chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Lovely as all your writing is Metti. I was smiling the whole time it made my cheeks hurt.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Loving it! I missed your HidaIta stories a lot!
Winged Lady Colette chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
So cute! Please continue!

-Winged Lady Colette
raven1214 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Please please write more they are really good oh and can you please write more grimmjow and byakuya
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Aaah, sweetness! I'm so happy to see an update, thank you! Still getting all flustered over here... Please continue it when you have the time!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Please! Please continue, it's so hot I feel flustered!
jinxofthedesert chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
can you please finish this!
Wierdowithagun chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I squealed like a little girl when I saw that you added another chapter to this. Haha. I love it, as always. I love everything you write.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »