Reviews for Pranks
Shadowgirl909 chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely ending in ch. 5 'cause if the ch. 4 ending was the real ending , Grimm would be a dick and just using Ichi... nobody likes using dicks ... wow , that did not come out right... But awesome story ... Loved it :3
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 5 . 10/3/2013
loved it! (ending 5 alllll the way! :D)
sssuzuki chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
I liked this ending better! Even though Grimm was driving me crazy! damn did i feel like hitting him on the head, the idiot! when i read this ending i was like "fucking finally!" hahaha
sssuzuki chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
ah...i dont know about the whole...Nnoitra not tickle my fancy...but otherwise we all know Grimm is sooo turning gay! yup...he is going to replace his two loved assists for one and its gonna be Ichi's over all love...just the Nnoitra not so much...
sssuzuki chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Oh my goddd! Im!
sssuzuki chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Yosh! finally had a chance to read your works!
Shits! this is hilarious!...and im not really one to read the comedy stuff but damn I'm actually loving this! off to read the next X3
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
i like this ending but I liked number 4 too. I mean, I was shocked Ichigo didn't ing in chapter four when Grimmjow said something about Ichigo being gay. It felt like Grimmjow used him because he was hard but in the end he made it up to Ichigo.
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
oh damn. This is really good.
xXAshe.Kurosaki.Xx chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
You are amazing! I loved every minute of this! 3
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Honestly one of the best portrayals of Grimmjow that I've read yet. He's my absolute fave and so many get him wrong (IMHO)
Well done. :) I loved it.
Juandrie chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Love this ending more
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Lurved it! Totally got me shipping NnoixNel now xD Brilliant story! God Grimmjow is an idiot! made the story a hell of a lot better when I was sitting here trying not to scream at him for being such a goddamn retard! The pranks made me laugh too! Chapter 5 ending was definitely better since it shows the little fluffy bit between them two that I was just DYING to read!
animeloverjanet chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
yay! finally Grimmjow!
Cheeva chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I must admit, I liked the other ending more than this one. It fitted more into the storyline and into Grimmjow's feelings and I liked that it was open.
Maybe, I'm just a bit masochistic and like it if the protagonists don't always get what they want but I guess, this time, it's more about the whole setting between the protagonists and how you worked out the characters and the storyline. And maybe, that this chapter was kinda short-lived. It could have been as good as the last one with the same amount of emotional input. So yes, I'm really sorry to say that but I liked chapter 4 more.

Nevertheless, I love the idea and how you figured the story and characters. Especially Nnoi, even though he was a BIT OOC ;) And the whole Nnoi/Ichi lemon got me with fresh ideas. Thanks so much for that!
DeadProf chapter 5 . 1/12/2013