Reviews for Tested In Fire
makesometime chapter 2 . 7/4/2003
This is wonderful! And I'm only on the first chapter. That shows how much I love it, usually, I would wait until the alst chapter to heap praise on you, but I'm doing it already because it's so great :D
LivEviL chapter 31 . 6/28/2003
This was an absolutely gorgeous fic!

I loved it!
kayla chapter 31 . 6/23/2003
::sobs:: man Im such a baby but that was a great ending to a great story... i dont usually cry during these stories but the ending was so beautifully written that there is now a train track of tears falling down my cheeks... IM so pathetic but oh well itwas worth it...

FANTASMIC story! I hope you write another or a sequal or sompin!

Female Fred chapter 31 . 6/16/2003
Wow, so sad, yet so happy!
h2opologal chapter 31 . 6/15/2003
veryveryvery good... hope you continue to write this excellent, and you're good at it...
Aytheria chapter 31 . 6/14/2003
WOW! *sob* It's over! Well, I must say that I need to thank YOU. yes, you. I'm thanking you because without you I would never have been able to read this wonderful story while waiting for the fifth book to come out. Well, I hope you decide to write another one anytime soon!
x13 chapter 30 . 6/14/2003
awsome story cant wait till the next chapter
ginnyNharrysecretlove chapter 24 . 6/9/2003
really reallyh god !
Female Fred chapter 30 . 6/9/2003
Loved how you brought Neville into this!
h2opologal chapter 30 . 6/8/2003
go good guys... cant wait for the next update... update soon... talk to ya later
KumoriKage chapter 29 . 6/3/2003
Female Fred chapter 29 . 6/2/2003
We are nearing the end it seems, I just hope it is not the end of our heros.
Lourdes chapter 29 . 6/2/2003
This is geting exciting. I cannot wait.
Lilia3 chapter 29 . 6/2/2003
Go Hermione! Knew she could figure it out! BTW loving Fred and George. I know that they will be a force to be reckoned with! Can't wait to see more!

h2opologal chapter 29 . 6/1/2003
YAY you updated... that was good. hope you update soon... i want to know what happens with Wormtail... well talk to ya later.
90 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »