Reviews for Tested In Fire
krazymelmo5385 chapter 22 . 5/9/2003
great story i anct ait to find out what happends next i wondrer how the trader is is it peter
h2opologal chapter 21 . 5/7/2003
DO NOT STOP WRITING THIS FIC... this is excellent. seriously if you stop then you are stoping something great... hope you update soon...
Female Fred chapter 21 . 5/7/2003
Wonderful!
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 20 . 4/30/2003
your stufed remus...lol fuuny, but i wanna know what the book sais! ypdate soon :)

Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 19 . 4/24/2003
ha funny, but whats gonna haooen in the room , please update soon :)

EmeraldDream1 chapter 18 . 4/20/2003
Wow! I just want to say that I think that this story is really awesome. I love the way that the story and the relationships between the characters are unfolding. The way that you're writing Harry and Ginny is very cute, but also believable. I like how Harry slowly started to notice her and now is having trouble concentrating around her and noticing how close she walks and things like that. I'm also glad that Ron isn't dead. I was really worried after I read the disclaimer before that chapter. I also like the whole Remus/Anna relationship. I'm glad Sirius is in the story too (his teaching is entertaining) and that Anna's his sister. I can't wait to see what happens next in your story. I love it. Update soon!
plaidjedi chapter 11 . 4/19/2003
I don't mean to nitpick, but you mention Dean doing his homework but in an earlier chapter you mention him being killed by Voldemort. Is this his ghost?
Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 17 . 3/28/2003
hehe wow i love this story, you did a really good job of write the prophecys and the whole idea is just amazing, i cant wait til the next chapter please update soon :)

karthik chapter 17 . 3/25/2003
heya,

this is a great story! real good infact.

i just had a reequest...i am building a website and am in search of good fics. i was wondering if i could place this fic in there?

can u pls mail me if u dont mind. and i repeat again...this is a great story.
Moonlight Maiden chapter 17 . 3/15/2003
I love this fic! Can't wait til the next chapter! my guess is that the clue of the whereabouts of the second prophecy has something to do with Filch's office...but I could be wrong. Guess I'll have to wait and see!
Jael Holmberg chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hi,

PLEAS finish Tested in fire soon,Its driveing me crazy! I realy love your fan-fic.

your bigest fan

Jael
Jael Holmberg chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
Hi,

your bigest fan

Jael
Kirek chapter 17 . 2/28/2003
Awesome story. I can't wait to read more, keep it up! :)
Kayla chapter 17 . 2/22/2003
HOW COULD U END THE CHAPTER LIKE THAT? I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THAT MIGHT BE! NOW I HAVE TO LIVE IN SUSPENSE!

ANYWAYS IT WAS STILL A GOOD CHAPTER!

LATER
Kayla chapter 16 . 2/8/2003
INTERESTING... PLEASE ALLOW HARRY TO HAVE AN EXPERIENCE WITH HIS PARENTS... IT ONLY SEEMS FAIR! PLEASE UPDATE SOON TOO!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »