Reviews for Tested In Fire
yemming chapter 9 . 12/13/2002

this story is great! i love the added in maurdarer (sorry can't spell) stuff! please keep updating, this fic is awsome!
domino84 chapter 8 . 12/10/2002

that was great...this is developing brilliantly. I am looking forward to reading more, btw i love how h/g are developing their friendship.

The seer plot is great. Its good that ginny has her own thing,and i like anna.

Please post more soon.

SerendipityPersonified chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
Definetly my favorite fan fiction so far. Wonderful balance of fun and plot.

SerendipityPersonified chapter 4 . 12/8/2002
This was wonderful! I was laughing out loud at Sirus and Remus. The flashing neon green sign segment was especially amusing. The Invitation at the end was alo histerical.

I can't wait to continue

TigerLily15 chapter 6 . 11/5/2002
what about Harry and Ginny quality time?
TigerLily15 chapter 5 . 10/30/2002
Sounds like a absolutely smashing party..btw I LOVE your story, I can't remember at the moment if I have reviewed before, but I saw your story on GT the other day and I was like "awesome!" But anyway the H/G you are starting is really sweet! Update soon, you have a cliffie!
TigerLily15 chapter 4 . 9/22/2002
ooo i love what moony and padfoot did with the invite! I can't wait until you do the J/L to H/G thing...i LOVE stories that connect them with a prophecy, well I'm so glad you updated!
Female Fred chapter 4 . 9/21/2002
Please, I must have the next chapter!
Tinabedina chapter 4 . 9/12/2002
Great fic! Can't wait for the next chapter!
LooseLeaves1205 chapter 3 . 9/7/2002
I really like this story so far. I cant wait for the next chapter. Please dont make me have to! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/3/2002
More. Pretty please.
Moon Fever chapter 2 . 8/17/2002
Oh, very good! An enojyable read and I agree with a fellow reveiwer that the dialogue is great! Thanks (to all three of you?) for reviewing my DBZ story, glad you enjoyed it. I've stopped writing DBZ stories for a bit but I'll try to continue, I'm a bit preoccupied with Harry Potter at the mo. Anyway, on with the praise for ya. Genreally VERY good. Continue!
TigerLily15 chapter 2 . 8/3/2002
this is cute! more h/g! keep up the good work!
celticstar chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
Way Cool, dude! Awesome story and everything.

love ya,

your older, much more attractive and smarter:

Bucky5 chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
this looks like a really good story, you have some grea dialoge going (it would be better if you spaced it out and not put the dialoge in paragraph style it does make it harder to read)

i look forward to the next chapters
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6