Reviews for You Be the Anchor That Keeps My Feet on the Ground
Gleas chapter 26 . 1/12
Beautiful...
Eliana. Amboni chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
I love your story! I read it all at once in one night I think that Hermione/Percy is a very good pairing because they're very similar, I just don't know why most people don't acknowledge that. Thank you for such an amazing story! I hope you're writing other Hermione/Percy stories because you're very good at it :) Greetings from Italy!
Eliana
DaughterofTheHuntress chapter 26 . 10/23/2014
That was so sweet, I loved it!

-Amy
Auroras Jenkins chapter 26 . 7/26/2014
Very good story. Like the ending.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
lovely story, but I didnt like Percy much, he was too boring, nerdy, shy for me.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
hmm, I was expecting Percy to be less like shy sweet boy and more confident, courageous man...it would help with chemistry between them, because so far I dont see any.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I think Rons reaction was a bit too much, I understand why he is angry, but throwing her out and calling her a slut...thats a bit too much.
I just hope that Hermione has at least some feelings for Percy, that she is not still in love with Ron.
moonlight10060 chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
So pretty and sweet and simply...
Beautiful.
Thank you so much for going on with this story until the end.
delia cerrano chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
Aww nice. It was a story I thought I'd just take a quick look at. Don't usually like Hermione and Percy (you read much of him) has always been blah or annoying. But since you were the author I'd give it a try and found I really enjoyed it. Poor Sebastian though...poor little guy...and Cassie didn't seem like she cared much.
Cat130 chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
beautiful loved reading the story
Sampdoria chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
I have loved every chapter, thank you so much for writing and sharing:-))
punkyredhead chapter 26 . 2/21/2014
So sweet. I loved it. It was a great story (all of yours are :)) I am still leaning towards her punching him as being one of my favorite scenes just because it is so Hermione lol it had several great aspects along the way. Everyone just blaming her but George. He and Angelina helping her out. Hermione and Percy building their trust and relationship. Harry and Ginny coming around and then Molly too. I especially liked that you took on another not so often paired couple and did really well with it. Now we (or at least I will be) can look forward to updates on your other stories. Keep up the awesome work.
Sampdoria chapter 25 . 2/17/2014
Fantastic update, I loved it
delia cerrano chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Good job Hermione! Ha ha Percy...he did pretty good too also.
Joleigh13 chapter 25 . 2/14/2014
Felt a little rushed but still good