Reviews for He Who Tastes the Forbidden Blossom
Beaker chapter 21 . 5/21
Sooo much sweet! I love it!
BleachLover chapter 21 . 5/21
I'm so happy Bya and Renji have finally settled things and are happy together. This is a really great story! I hope they're okay after this, but something tells me the council will cause more trouble.
Winterheart2000 chapter 21 . 5/21
Aww, so sweet! Can't wait for more!
Picklez80 chapter 21 . 5/17
I'm so glad that Byakuya will be all right and baby too! Please write more?
Periwinkle chapter 21 . 5/17
Babies! I love Bya/Ren babies! So cuuuuuuuuuuuute!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 1 . 5/15
I can't believe I forgot to review this! Amazing chapter! I love baby Kaiyo and I hope Byakuya and Renji can be happy now. *kicks bad Fumio out the door*
Periwinkle chapter 21 . 5/15
Eek! A cute baby redhead girl! I love her name is so meaningful. But why do I not like Fumio? Maybe because he is up to no good?
irritatedbookwor chapter 21 . 5/11
Fumio is an ass. An arrogant, conceited ass with absolutely *no* understanding of the true Heart of a Noble. Byakuya, from what was shown in this chapter, has about as much growing up to do as Renji does, albeit in different areas. While Renji has to [and is] learning to take a broader and more long-term view of relationships both personal and duty, Byakuya has to learn how to accept the risks involved in a relationship but more importantly, how to /fight/ for them and himself as well. At least, this is how I perceive it. I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

It is to be *most* fervently hoped for that the morons like Fumio and his cronies get planted head-first and upside-down in the dung. Given how much crap they've been throwing around, it would be highly appropriate!
kyuumihaira chapter 21 . 5/12
Bad! I see what your doing and it's not allowed! They will be happy now! No bad councillors trying to hurt them!
Red Cr0w chapter 21 . 5/11
Baby Kaiyo! Eeeeeeee!

And happy late Mother's Day, Spunky. We love you!
shima-taicho31 chapter 21 . 5/11
Now I'm about to slap fumio
shima-taicho31 chapter 20 . 5/11
Im smiling
shima-taicho31 chapter 19 . 5/11
Da baby
shima-taicho31 chapter 18 . 5/11
They are really beautiful children spunky,good job
shima-taicho31 chapter 16 . 5/11
They can and WILL fix it...i know they will