Reviews for He Who Tastes the Forbidden Blossom
hmmm chapter 21 . 6/3
I can't believe Byakuya forgave Renji! That cheating bastard doesn't deserve him.
Renji irritates me and makes me so angry, if my boyfriend cheated on me I'd kill him! Kid or no kid.

Spunky0ne you're stories are always so well written and diverse. I love Tetsuya, and all the other Kuchiki councillors being all strict and they just bring life to every story you write.
When reading you're stories I always feel some kind of immense emotion, usually sad or giddy. I never know what to expect!
Thanks for the many byakuya x renji fics, even though the beginning of this sounds kinda negative all your stories are much appreciated, I'm just being opinionated.

Best wishes,
MB
ceisyaalysiagmail.com chapter 22 . 5/17
a daughter! Yeahh
I hope they're okay...
update soon!
Picklez80 chapter 22 . 9/4/2015
Love it! Please continue this soon.
Wildwind13 chapter 22 . 9/4/2015
Aw, Bya's so cute being embarrassed about nursing and not being powerful. It's all right, Renji loves you! Great chapter. Please update!
TehWonderer chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Famous last words. lol
Aizenfan6969 chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
I like the very realistic questions and problems in this story. Byakuya and Renji have both grown a lot. I suspect their biggest challenge will come during the war. Can't wait to read about that.
Willow chapter 22 . 8/8/2015
Love it! Patiently awaiting more.
Beaker chapter 22 . 8/7/2015
Adorable chapter with lots of bonding. But it looks like trouble is around the bend.
Anon chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
Aww, I love the romance at the end! Sweet.
Winterheart2000 chapter 22 . 8/6/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next!
alabirdie chapter 22 . 8/2/2015
Woohoo! It's finally August! I look forward to this month more than Christmas and it's all thanks to you spunky :)

So glad to see these two on the mend and on the way to the altar but the elders really have me worried. I know that byakuya and renji will fight to the end for their family and so will tetsuya and ichigo. So then why do I still have this bad feeling?
Awesome chapter, keep it up! :)
kyuumihaira chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
The babies and Tetsuya are gonna be kidnapped aren't they...?
kenni-bun bun chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
Awwwww shit, the beautiful feels in this.
EzraTheBlue chapter 22 . 8/1/2015
Very nice interlude. Glad to see things are going so well. I know the trouble's not over yet, since you're dropping clear hints about the Quincy invasion, and the trouble with the elders isn't quite over yet. I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Super excited for Redstravaganza! Good luck!
Beaker chapter 21 . 5/21/2015
Sooo much sweet! I love it!