Reviews for A Light of Darkness
That was awesome. I don't usually like stories with original characters as the main characters, but yours are flushed out and compelling.
Dragonheart chapter 18 . 7/2
Simply: I Love it! All of your Storys! Thank you for sharing, you are an amazing writer! If you ever fell the urge so make a sequel to this one... I would like to see this family going on... :-)
Greetings from Germany!
Osheen Nevoy chapter 10 . 4/22
This is a wonderful story. I still haven't read all of it as fully as I want to, but I have read a large amount of it in detail, and I know that I love it. The love scene of Chapter 10 is particularly finely handled-delicate and powerful, sensitive and overwhelming; a perfect blend of Rakhan's struggle between the instincts of his background and his determination to go the route of tenderness and love, and of Eolina's battle with her fear, and her discovery of her love and happiness. So many other parts of this story, I love as well. The roles that Legolas, Gimli and Eomer play in it; the pure delight of Gaelen's character, the excellently conveyed message of who the real villains are-and that the greatest enemy of all is prejudice and unreasoning hatred. And great, fantastic moments of humor, as well-one that jumps out in my memory is the healer getting an eyeful and being shocked when Eolina and Rakhan are all over each other on their reunion. Again, thank you so much for writing this!
Osheen Nevoy chapter 1 . 4/11
I haven't got time to delve much into this now, but I definitely plan to come back to it. It seems completely fascinating, and I want to explore it and see where you take Rakhan. For the very first time it occurred to me today to wonder if anyone has written Orc-centric fan fiction. I've found a few really striking, strong and impressive pieces, and this looks like being one of them. I am very much looking forward to giving this some serious time and attention. Thank you for having the imagination to write this, and thank you for sharing it with all of us.
thetempguy02 chapter 18 . 1/11
One of the sweetest love stories I've ever had the pleasure, and honor, of reading. Thank you very much for writing it!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
I really liked tjis story! I hope you make a continuation but have it be about their 2 sons growing up. I think you could really make a great story about them and their trial s and trivilations growing up as half uraks and how the world reacts to them.
HinataSoup chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
So awesome the story... Gaelen is such a sweet boy, hope nothing bad occurred
HinataSoup chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
A cute beginning (the end of the chapter) of a woman caring about a Uruk-hai child... sounds so cute, and sweet
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Interesting. I don't really buy the telepathic Uruk shtick though. Maybe go with something more primal?
DearChibico chapter 18 . 2/18/2015
Thank GOODNESS! I don't know how I would have survived if there wasnt a happy ending to this, sweet babies uh! Thank you so much for writing this ;v;
diluvina black chapter 8 . 11/13/2014
at first I didn't even know if I would be starting reading it. It sounded so strange but... thanks for writing it. It is really well done and I couldn't stop reading once I started.

I even took a look at the date when you published it, wishing it was a recent story and that there would be a sequel :-)

Definitively an expended fiction. Thanks again and even it you wrote it a couple of years ago please... make a sequel
SushiFinn chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
WOW. Just WOW.

I can't even describe how amazing this was.

I'm just going to tell you-you are a wonderful writer and your talent is going to make you famous some day.
jrmf chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
AMAZING STORY! THIRD TIME IVE READ IT! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR A STORY ABOUT RAKHAN SAVING SOME MORE URUKHAI AND HIS FAMILY GROWING UP. MORE ADVENTURES WITH LEGOLAS AND GIMLI ETC ETC... AMAZING STORY.. I WILL READ IT AGAIN I KNOW !
drakos4 chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Lovely story, thank you!
Dinogeek chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Hmm, very interesting and well written. Definitely a unique premise and it'd be cool to see more of it.