Reviews for Starting Over
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Made my heart break in two.
Amazing writing, beautifully written.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
love ya style :)
Invisible Observer 813 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This is good. And season 8 just keeps getting better. I could watch the promo for the next episode over and over again.
mandancie chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
this was really good! :)
deangirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Well i hate cas and he is boring! Cas doesnt need to tell dean what to do. And dean and sam are the best! And they are getting along too. Also not a benny fan hate vamps!
JaniceC678 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh, that was gutwrenchingly beautiful! The pain and the heartache... Dean is being SUCH an ass to Sam, especially after that stunt with Amelia - I could so see Sam being driven to this point and Dean not even realizing it. I read another with a similar theme and they both ring SO true.
PriWinchester chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This nice Story well deserves a great continuation .. It really paves way to some brotherly love care and concern! Sure we would wanna see our BROTHER again..
Bunnykiss chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
O.M.F.G ! I LOVE IT! I just freaked out last night when I saw the episode... I LOVE season 8... But all the hate? Angst? I wanna see the real BOND, the love! I wanna see the real Dean back ! The protective, concern Big Brother who would do ANYTHING for Sam! I wanna see hugs! And maybe see some tears in their eyes !

I hate Dean... I know he wanna protect Benny, but what he did to Sam yesterday? That was disgusting... I understand why Sam feel betrayed... Alone.. I know! He stopped hunting, had a damn apple life , and that he didn't looked for Dean... But.. Come on! Sam didn't knew! He thought he was gone! Dead! What could he possibly do? Cross his arms? Waiting for something? Seriously... If Sam had a lead on something he would have looked. 100% sure! That didn't stopped him , thinking about his big brother! He talked about him A LOT to Amelia!

This seriously needs to be on the show. You did an amazing job! Love !Concern Guilty Big Bro and a lot of Hurt Sammy !
LH chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Can we send this to the Supernatural writers and tell them they need to write this into the episodes. Their relationship right now is making me sick. This scene is perfect.
tanya13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
omg, i'm crying over here! this was soooo poignant! and something i hope we would actually see on the show - the boys finally forgiving each other and moving to be the brothers they are! great story! now, where is that tissue?
rohopretender chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
thank you glad to see someone else feels the same way i do about the way dean been treating sam thanks wish it was longer like maybe sam decides to make dean sweat it out I love sam but he too forgiving when his brother comes to his sense i hope sam does not let him off to easily
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This Story just proves why I hate Dean this season. I've always loved Dean and I get that he is hurting but he have no right to treat Sam like a door mat or a punching bag (Physically or Emotionlly). And choosing Benny over Sam, Dean will never learn. He is always choosing someone over Sam (Cas, Lisa & Ben, Benny, John) but he gets mad whenever Sam find a little happyness in the world that doesn't revolves around Dean. Sam should move on and make Dean work to get him back.

Some people my disagree but they are just blinded by Dean's good looks and can't see the bigger picture and I feel sorry for them.
Tanya13 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
omg crying over here! I wish this would happen on the show cause i hate how the brothers are actings towards each other. I get the angst and rivalry between siblings, but seriously, it's been over the top! I just want them to kiss and make up! Great story, now where was that tissue?
FraidyCat chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I recently wrote a somewhat pro-Sam Season 8 oneshot, and I am still reeling from the reviews. Having watched SPN for 7 seasons, I know the way the series operates: it may be the end of the season, or even into the next, before a complete storyline is revealed — and I am of the opinion that more will be revealed to viewers regarding Sam and his recent choices. After all these years, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, for awhile.

However, it seems that not many share my benevolence. I was shocked by the reviews I received that condemned me for giving Sam a chance. My fear now is that his character has been so vilified, SPN cannot redeem him. If the SPN writers check the fanfic community temperature (and they obviously do, given many of the episodes they have written in the last few years), I'm afraid they may decide to kill the character off.

Anyway — while I wouldn't choose to weaken Sam by making him suicidal, I still wanted to leave you a review that was pro-brotherhood. I fear that you will need one.
babyreaper chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I've just finished watching S.7 because I had to wait on it coming out on DVD, so I'll not see S.8 until the end of next year, Bummer! I know the boys relationship is rocky because Sam didn't look for Dean, I loved your story. When I do see the series I hope they get back to being real brothers, cos they haven't been for a while, mostly I blame Sam always wanting normal and making the wrong choices. Dean fan. Thanks.