Reviews for Unexpected Savior
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2014
I will admit that your characterization of the MC is refreshing, seeing as the games usually portray her as a helpless little flower. In addition, I enjoyed the storyline and all the drama. However, I found several errors within your story that didn't make much sense. The main four ninjas act out-of-character and are almost too friendly to Tonya; the injuries and how they healed (for example, Goemon and Musashi's sprained ankle and MC's whip scars) were unrealistic. The language they use is very anachronistic and, finally, the arrows that Tonya shot wouldn't have been able to fire straight with a bomb attatched to it. They would have sunk to the ground and hurt Tonya instead of the enemies. These are things that I have noticed and I would appreciate it very much if you edited your story to be more realistic. Thank you for your time.
MoknetCal chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
She's kind of a mary-sue. Why would Sasuke be amazed that your OC knew they might give fake names? Many people should already know that. Is their going to be a flashback of how your OC's skills came to be?How about how she met Fang? I wonder why people seem to make their characters always wewr "boy clothes and not into shopping", always weapons and hunting. Some parts like that are overused, but they can be very good stories. In my opinion, you're laying the compliments to quickly. Saizo is not the type to compliment on anyone so quickly(maybe in his mind)...Kotaro would probably remain silent, whether impressive or not. I hope I wasn't rude.
cherry blossoms chapter 21 . 1/7/2014
love the story.
i would like it if there was a girl who deeply respected Hatori Hanzo. but the respect becomes admiration, then into love.
with Sasuke, he meets a fellow kunoichi (female ninja). but finds out she has a big secret. like she's part of an ancient ninja clan and she is a descendent of celestial being passed down from mother to daughter. sort of like the anime ayashi no ceres.
123ANIMEfun chapter 21 . 12/29/2013
Favorite author now! Had spent more time on this story but enjoyed it! It's funny how we have the same likes xD First Chezem then Goemon. Both my top from each!
SoraOrihara chapter 21 . 11/26/2013
Hi I just finished reading this, and I have to say, this is really the best fic in this fandom
If its ok, I'd like to send in a request with my OC!
I will PM you, because her profile is a bit lengthy
Keep writing!
kidagakaush chapter 21 . 10/17/2013
That was a great story loved it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/23/2013
Just gotta say I LOVE your story - I really love that you didn't make her a weak, scared little girl - you made her a strong women who only proved how strong as the story went on :) More stories should have a strong female role - I'm getting sick of the weak, crying all the time or passed out each chapter girls. Great story! :D
Dasha chapter 21 . 7/26/2013
That was amazing! I loved that. You are really good! There were only a few mistakes but otherwise it was great! You should make a part 2, with geomon and Sonya married and something happens!
Wonderful and keep writing!
tsukicchi chapter 21 . 5/27/2013
I certainly lovE your fanfic! Great job keep it up! d.b 2 thumbs up!
Amethyst 269 chapter 21 . 5/24/2013
This story was great. I've been reading this whole thing over a few days, and I really loved it. I like how Tonya has some serious personality and defensiveness as opposed to the actual girl from the game. I'm currently working on my story with Goemon, so yeah, I'm pretty excited to finish it! Anyway, again, excellent job on this story. (Also I thought Fang was an adorable and awesome wolf heh.)
Necromancer chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
Can you put me with kotaro my name is eucliwood hellscthe they call me lady hellscthe I am 20 and I have real fluffy white ears tail and hair I wear armor on my forehead arms and legs and feet I have a goldish staff my combat clothes is a black kimono with the chest opened with bandages covering my chest my Breast size is D-cup My left eye is orange with a scar down my eye my right eye is blue and has no scars and I have half of my face covered like kotaro on my neck is 3 long scars and above my breast is 2 slashes on one arm there is one slash and a large scar shaped like a x . BTW my kimono covers about 1/3 of my legs and I am a necromancer I forgot to tell that I have big white wings . My mood is kind quiet brave fun fearless and respectful oh I'm good with guns and mealwepons and I love to fight I love to give away expensive presents to my friends and my hair is about as long as kotaro's my regular clothes is a grey kimono with short shorts that are grey on my kimono my belly is showing and I still have the chest part showing a little but ther are still bandages there
Guest chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
Thos was amazing. it made me shed tears of joy!(: i also recomend having a sequel about tonya having children. I think tht would be adorable.
Innocence and Instinct chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
OMG I can't wait for the end! Also, I have an OC that I would just love if you make a spin off on. I will send you everything that you ask for via PM due to the fact that her description and the way they meet is a bit lengthy. I want you to get a good idea of my OC's personality, looks, and how her and Kotaro meet.
niyahpoo chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
luchiaseiren chapter 21 . 4/23/2013
can I request a story for 'Love Letter from Thief X' ?
and am waiting for your update