Reviews for Sam's Choice
Agena K chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
oh my! so Sam's family has married into almost all of the families /clans/towns of the Shire! I guess you could say that the hobbits will be made up of EnShirely of his family? I love the Red Book
supposedly it became Thain's book. later on in time. (Tolkien's story) you'll find the book floating down the amazon. Frodo's reaction to missing Sam and then seeing him and Sam''s reaction to seeing him and catching up on the news is great! wonderful story. Do you think they have a hall of fire in Valinor? this would make a wonderful story to tell there with Lindir's Harp and some spiced wine.
GlassSerendipity chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Yay! I read it! That's a bunch of children.

I would have liked to know more of Elissa, but I suppose that was from one of your earlier fics.

Still, pretty good job. I like your Hetalia ones better, but it was still a nice read.
GlassSerendipity chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Frodo has a wife?!

Heh, heh, a horse whisper. A very quiet neigh.
GlassSerendipity chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Legolas! Yay! Nat very much interaction between hobbits though...
GlassSerendipity chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
So many names...
GlassSerendipity chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
Wasn't Frodo called Frodo the nine fingered after he left or something? How could Elanor not know? There was no other way the ring could have gone into the fires of mount doom.
GlassSerendipity chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
I remember that part in return of the king.

I wonder if Sam is going to leave his son the book as well...
GlassSerendipity chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Lots and lots of names. Someone must have been looking at a hobbit family tree.
GlassSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Wh-what? How in the world did I end up at this end of fanfiction? Oh well, I'll keep reading.

Okay so far. Next chapter
Stellar Night chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
Is it ironic that my family decided to watch LOTR the day after you completed this? Anyway, amazing story as usual.
Frodo's sister chapter 8 . 12/8/2012
I like this story. You did a good job of having Sams say goodbye to his family and leaving for valinor to see Frodo. I have two suggestions for you. Instead of having Frodo making up his mind to see Frodo almost immediatly write a few chapters about how hard it is to chose between his children and Frodo. Also, you should make this au because Frodo never got married, although it would have been nice if he did.
Arkenshield chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Good sir,
You shouldn't have waited for the dare. This... - I can't say what this is, it's not just a fanfiction, it's something that turned me into a glob of melted, jumbled up emotions in a pit full of tears - should've been out in the world since you first finished it. I don't know of any adjectives that would do it justice; I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. I'm not even an emotional person, but trust me, I cried more than you did in this chapter; it's all the feelings in the world, and so poignant yet beautiful.
Would you be writing more on the Lord of the Rings at all?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You may have been fourteen, but you had Sam's heart within you. You understood that he always felt that he was pulled in two different directions.
I wonder what his choice was.