Reviews for Cry
BlackNightmareDragon chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That last sentence oh my land the feels I can't
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
really good story I liked it very emotional and in some ways sweet
Spoons And Forks chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Man, I can't tell you how bad my throat started to constrict or how watery my eyes got during that scene. You had me completely convinced that he would die, but luckily you saved my heart some sorrow just in time. This story is definitely going into my favorites. Your story is the first in this entire fandom thus far that caused me to nearly cry. You're incredibly talented with writing, and I hope to see more from you in the future if you're willing to keep writing for this fandom :) This story's a winner by far! Thanks for the awesome read!
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Wonderful.
Bow Ties And Hair Gel chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm crying. Happy?
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I applaud you! bravo! bravo! this story was just turbo tastic!
Lovely! looved it! sad yet a happy ending! i loved it!
WritergirlLB chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
My Favorite, for sure!
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This was heartbreaking, but I'm glad it had a happy ending. (:
hochmodel chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Again, read this on deviantart, and again, loved every second. I truly kept me on my heels as I raced through it to find out what happened to the love of her life.

Excellent job
Shadowvixen89 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Really really good. Made me cry for 5 whole minutes. Last time I did that I was watching "old yellow".
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh my gosh this was both sad yet heart wrenching, I just love the way you write these two! Hope you do many more stories with these two!:D I loved that it was a tragedy but later on turned into a happy ending'
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm glad this had a happy ending, though since I'm all too used to seeing sad or bittersweet endings between these two, I would have been fine with that, too. But I liked how you decided to end it on a more happy note.

Amazing writing, as always! I look forward to reading more if you're Sartorius. :]
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I don't know if I'm becoming more of a cry baby or if all the authors that have decided to do a sad Felix and Tamora fic are just too damn good, but I've cried during all of them. Great story.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012