Reviews for Knit
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This last part just made me smile. Thanks.
FeralsRock chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
ADHEHHEVAHJHHDJDHKOIIHDQVEVG !
TheLonelyDR chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
BWHAHAHAAHAHAH! This is just full, of ADORABULLNESS!
Windsett chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was lovely, with Felix and Calhoun perfectly written in character.
WreckItRalphFan chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story was so entertaning. In my opinion you captured the personalities of the characters perfectly, especially Calhoun's! :)
I loved the part when they were helping in the pet shop!
You should consider continuing the story.
Captain Cobra Swan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is so adorable! I have to say, when I first started reading this, that is so not the ending I would have expected. Of course, I completely loved it! I love the idea that Calhoun knits and the way that she broke the news to Felix was probably the cutest thing ever. And I think Calhoun is totally a dog person :)

I'd love to see some kind of sequel told from Felix's POV because I'd love to hear him talk about how excited he is to be a dad :)

Keep up the wonderful work! Your Hero's Cuties stories are probably my favorite on this site!
hochmodel chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
I read this on deviantart and loved every second of it! GREAT JOB! :)
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Awwww! :D
This was so well written. At first I thought she might have been making the sweater for Felix, but then she said she was gonna make a blue one just in case, and I had one of those "DUH" moments. xD
At some parts I was trying so hard not to laugh, because I'm in school and didn't want to make a fool of myself in the middle of class, but it was very hard.
LOVE THIS.
MJ-D543 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
AWWWWWWWWWW *rolls on floor because can't contain cuteness*
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh my gosh I could so picture them having children! This was so sweet, the way you write Felix is just so perfect, love your descriptive writing as well!
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Too adorable! I loved it. :D
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Aww, I love this! Just chock full of sweetness!
mysty chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
AWWWWWW

thats all :)
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hah, man, that Tamora is sure full of surprises! Like liking puppies, chocolate, and that's she's going to be a mom. Well, at least Felix will never have a dull moment with her.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Aw shucks, that was cute! I couldn't help but smile!