Reviews for Numerous
Scruff the Rat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You really moved me with all ten of your versions of Calhoun. My favorites, though, are nine and, of course, ten.
Annie C chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I think this may be the most original WIR fanfic I've read- very cool idea! :D
Captain Cobra Swan chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is probably one of the most creative stories I've seen in the WiR fandom. I never really gave any thought to the idea that there must be other Hero's Duty games in other arcades. A majority of the situations made me kind of sad, not gonna lie, but I have a strange love of fics that do that to me, so it's all good :) I'd say the first, second, fourth, and eighth, and ninth got me the most. I loved the idea of her becoming a glitch - it's nothing that I would have ever thought of, but it's so interesting at the same time (I'd actually love to see that idea expanded upon!). Also, LOVED the sixth one, as I've never seen anyone make her the bad guy before.

And of course, my favorite was the last one, because it's Felix/Calhoun fluff and that just makes everything ok.

Keep up the wonderful work!...I'm off to go review more of your stories. :)
superkim111 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
The even-numbered ones hit me the hardest. And nine. The rest were still awesome though.
Yami-sama42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
oh my gawd this is your story?

i saw it on da when i was scrolling past and holy hell i fell in love with it

gawd this is amazing
LTA chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Really amazing
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
This was amazing!

1: I cried. I really love how loyal all her men are.

2: Wow, this one was sad.

3: I liked this one, it added more to what happens in Hero's Duty.

4: Whoa. I mean seriously, just...whoa. Never read a story where she became a cybug before. It's interesting.

5: This one made me smile. :) Loved it.

6: Didn't see that coming. O.O It was really good though.

7: I liked how in this one, the game was in someone's home instead of an arcade.

8: The Fix-It Felix reference. (:

9: I really liked this one. It's sad, but I liked it.

10: I couldn't stop grinning all the way through this one. It was, by far, my favorite. :D LOL "no one believed that they had just been sleeping." xD You write them so dang well.

Awesome story. :DD
vanellopevonschweets chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
So... Numerous
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
You left me speechless to just how BADASS this is! Calhoun's past is just do interesting!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Very well written and extremely interesting! I love how you took what was obviously the same character but had her in different worlds/situations, that she actually was her own character, in each place, in a way. (Did that make sense? It's late, forgive me.)

My favorites would have to be: the one where she was an enemy, she was alone, she was a glitch, and, of course, the one where she was in love. (Already forgot the number titles, lol.)

I really liked the alone one, mostly because of the little homage to Fix-it Felix. I, of course, found it interesting that in this world there had been a Fix-it Felix Jr. connected to her world, but she was unaware of it until she stumbled upon it in her dire situation. That struck me much more than it should have, I guess, lol.

The glitch one was interesting, too. How you described it as a downloading error and how, even though she was glitched into a teenager, though everyone else still had the memory of her as her old self. I just really like the idea of Calhoun as a teen forced to sit out of battle, since you know the real Calhoun just wouldn't stand for that.

And, if course, the last part just made me all fuzzy inside. I'm glad you ended the story on the Calhoun we know and love and I thought the way you wrote them was just beyond adorable! The ending bit about nobody believed they were late just from oversleeping - gah, too perfect!

Hope to read many more stories by you about these characters, 'cuz you write them amazingly! :3
Labetha chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I how you portray the varies version of Tamora's life, I really like your idea. Each one of them is really cool and personal favourite is number 10. I think that Tamora is the luckiest one of them all, then again and I very biased when it come to Felix and Calhoun as a couple :)
Wolfwhispers chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Each and everyone was absolutely amazing and touching in their own way. The child Tamora was perhaps the most depressing to me, given that the men were basically protecting only a memory. Hope to see more work from you in the future. :)
TreesAndCheese chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
i think this is the best wreck it ralf fanfic i have read. I love this so much. Please keep writing cause you're awesome.

Dr. Thinker chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
So Fifth one is from a PC. And Tenth one is the one in Mr. Litwick's arcade. Nice work, and want me to make a similar one featuring Vanellope Von Schweetz.
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hah hah hah, no one believed that they had just been sleeping. That's a good one! All of the other versions of Tamora were pretty interesting, but I think that the one where Calhoun married Felix when Ralph was game-jumping was the best arcade where she could be in.