Reviews for Smile
nice story I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Loved it
Miratete chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
"the Sergeant had only three facial expressions: mad, furious, and homicidal." -The kitten whispers and the tickle fights all stopped right there and I lol'd so hard. That was a really funny line.
The Storyologist chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Lovely! Adorble! In Character! And over all... wonderful! :D I love this little piece of literature. :) It's wonderfully written, even if it is short, and sooooooo true to these characters! Here was my favorite bit...

"The moment he saw her smile when the eight-bit handyman came jumping into few, a handful of blocky roses in hand just for her, Markowski knew right then and there that the little guy was more than someone special. He was the miracle in a fun-sized container that their sergeant had needed."
LostLyra chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
So adorable! Love it! :D
WhatNames chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow... That was fantastically written. I usually don't like Hero's Cuties fanfiction, but this was really lovely!
juls-emo chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
So sweet, so cute.. just perfect! :)
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
LOVE this. :D
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
He couldn't be more right, just the fact that someone will always be there to make you smile, feel good about yourself, and will always be by your side is the perfect relationship to be in:) Tamora is lucky to have someone like Felix, I didn't have a good vibe for Brad for some odd reason.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Love it! :3
ida4444 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I agree with you. They are a very cute couple. :) Loved it!
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Heh, Calhoun's known facial expressions were mad, furious, and homicidal...and now smile.