Reviews for Here Comes the Sun
sassie69 chapter 7 . 12/8/2012
I really like the way you potray Will, he was never a bad guy, just less idealistic than Josh (and of course a bad actor!). What this fic shows excellently is how, when faced with such danger, their masks fall and their feelings for each other are stripped bare. I also like the way Santos comes across as needing Josh and wanting only Josh. I love the final chapter, and how you used the poem.
lcf328 chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
I really like this fic too! I agree - I never saw Will as a bad guy, although he was definitely more likeable running a campaign for a dead guy than he was once he started working for Bingo Bob.
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
"I don't have a job anymore." "Yes, you do, Josh." "I just resigned." "The Congressman won't accept it." "Yeah, he will. He has to. It's going to be a thing. I told him to get another manager, but I don't know if he's going to do that; he said he'd pull out. I've really made a mess of everything." "He's not going to pull out. And he's not accepting your resignation." "Yeah, right." "It is right." "How do you know?" "I told him he couldn't do either of those things." "Right. And he listened to you?" "I said I wouldn't vote for him if he didn't." "Well, that makes sense." "It does, actually." "In a way only you could come up with." "People do listen to me now, Josh. I'm getting good at this." There's a long pause. Then Josh says, in a strained sort of voice, "You always were good, Donna." - These paragraphs were sad and sweet.
"She leans across the examining table. His lips are dry and chapped and his mouth tastes of the oxygen mask and stale coffee, but she doesn't care; she's never kissed anybody so long or so hard in her life. After the first stunned moment he's kissing her back as if his life depended on it. His life, and hers— which they probably do." - AW!
alix33 chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
"And if you let him down by accepting his resignation or dropping out of the race now, I—I—I won't vote for you!" And then she shuts her mouth hard, and walks very fast out of the room." - Was Donna telling Matt Santos she will not vote for him meant to be quite as funny as I found it? Because it made me laugh.
Veridissima chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
So sweet, really liked the story
Love that Will is a good guy, in most of Santos and Russell campaign stories Will is a bad guy, in this one we can see that he cares for both Donna and Josh
Another perfect story