Reviews for Bow Out
Jme Potter chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
This story is now officially in my top 10 list of the best stories in this site! Keep it up! I admire this so much :')) though I really cried in the start, but still, one of the best!
Lady Shadow92 chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
wow that was good I liked it
MikariStar chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
this was cute and well written
The Wild West Pyro chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Awww! Brilliant story, and wonderful ending!

I also like how you portayed Brad is a more sympathetic character, in the light of the more recent fics that show him as a jealous angry ex.

You'll be getting a recommendation on TV Tropes for this!

The Wild West Pyro
AccountKiller1111 chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
This...was...awesome. Smooth, coherent writing, good plot...and Fix-It and Tamora are together! Great job!
LostLyra chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
Damn this was beautiful! I so desperately want to see this movie, but I have to say you write them amazingly! Love it, please write more!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
damn it so much fluff and cuteness!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
oh brad's not a bad guy! yay!
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
Calhoun is back! yay!
gaby chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Amazing i cry everytime i read this
anonymouslyabstract chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
D'awwww! I absolutely loved the ending! I love how Tamora, like, pulled Felix onto the bed. XD I always picture Tamora being the one to hold Felix on the bed. :3 When I think about these two (and mostly Felix) I'm like: EEEEEK! XD
Shahrezad1 chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Awwww, my heart is still broken but Felix is great at fixing things.

Just, you know, not great at listening to his wife. XD I loved the characterization of them in this, and great work with Dr. Scott.

Also, that last comment about kids made me giggle like mad. ;D
Shahrezad1 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aaaand this totally just made me cry. As in, I can barely see the screen to type down what I'm feeling right now. Like someone just ripped my heart free from my ribcage. D:

Still! Wonderfully written. Oh, so wonderfully written. 3
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
What an adorable ending to a great story. :D
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 4 . 12/21/2012