Reviews for Bow Out
commandercosmo chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
"A mod damned note".
I see what you did there.

But I loved this chapter, even if I feel really bad for Brad. The least I can say is I'm very excited for the epilogue!
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
OMG so many twists and turns... Ad stuff...
I like it. :D
It really got me how you made Brad show up to fuck shit up even more.
And I loooved how you shoved that marriage punishment of sleeping on the couch in there. ;D
Please PLEASE continue soon, I REALLY want to know how this turns out.
This was just so clever and I just loved it. :D

-Saya
ida4444 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
This was wonderful. You shouldn't feel that it isn't. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Please
commandercosmo chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
I'M NOT CRYING, ITS JUST BEEN RAINING ON MY FACE.
No but for realsies, I sort of fell in love with this story. I'm dying to know if therell be a third chapter! I really want to know who Tamora picked, in your opinion (which is really the one which matters in this case!)
hochmodel chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I AM BEGGING YOU- ON MY KNEES- TO CONTINUE! PLEASE!
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
JHGHDFDSFHASKJDHFADSFHAHDSFH ASD! TAMMY'S BACK!
lol sorry, epic fangirl moment over. xD
You had to go and end this chapter with a cliffhanger, didn't you? :P
And omg Vanellope...I'm crying again. D:
You just went and destroyed my feels. xD DESTROYED THEM.
But I love you for it. Update soon please. (:
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I was very hesitant to read this, because I saw the picture on Tumblr.
I knew I was probably gonna cry, and I did, but the story is amazing all the same. I'm glad someone dared to write it.
I really like how Felix was giving Brad advice. It really shows that he loves her. A lot.
If I were Brad, I would just be melting. I'd be like "I can't take her away from you. I just can't." D:
WAHHHH. I CAN'T EVEN.. AWWW..

SOB! D:

so..um...I'm gonna read the next chapter now. :P
Animandaxd chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Y-y-your breaking by heart. I mean, babies ! I can't stop sobbing ! When I saw that post on tumblr it almost ruined my day but now I'm in tears. I'm so glad Tammy came back ! Also, on a lighter note. I like your shoe laces.
SephKid chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Aaaaahhhhh please continue, this is so juicy! :3
Linda Chicana chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Ohoho! Calhoun finally makes her appearance! From the moment she came on the screen in the trailers I knew she would be my favorite character, and I was right. I really can't wait to see her epic telling off, because we all know this can't happen without her tough-as-nails personality dominating and yelling something fierce at Felix.
ida4444 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh snap. Felix is in for it.

I love that last line, by the way. It's something that Calhoun would definitely say. :)
LastOneOut chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
SAFDJFSAKJKLASDFK KFDASJEWLLASDF I just, this story its so perfect! I just...asjfdhsjfah I actually cannot wait for the next chapter, please write it soon!
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oooooh! Tamora's back, and she wants answers! Let me guess, she's going to be shouting at Felix so loud, she'll wake up the Nicelanders and other video-game characters.

(Gene after trying to sleep for the last hour): Just when I thought there couldn't be anything worse than Ralph's wrecking, it's Felix' wife screaming.
blazelight790 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
you really had to end the chapter there! Cliffhanger?

I'm guessing that Calhoun chose Felix, or just wants to talk it out with him... I love the interaction between Felix and Ralph. Shows their brotherly bond. And Vanellope You portrayed her perfectly in such a short time

Keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapter!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »