Reviews for Bow Out
mysty chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
ARGH! Clifhanger!

I want a third chapter! Please? Its soooo good! Gosh you really know how to play with peoples emotions...
Mickey Cookies chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
You will not believe how unbelievably happy I am to see this next chapter :D One again, your character portrayal, plot, and writing have not ceased to amaze me. Everyone's dialogue and actions were so true to their movie representation that it's leaving me here frustrated because I can't write like that myself XD What Calhoun says at the end about shooting Felix herself or throwing him to a cy-bug was just perfect and so Calhoun, please keep up the amazing job!
Santana95 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh my gosh! This story is turning out to be amazing! Please update soon! I can't wait! :D
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
HAHA! Calhoun does choose Felix! You rock. That was a very interesting ending, I expected some whole "Felix are u crazy I choose u" scene, but you did it differently. I like that! Very well done!
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
GASP! Tammy! She came for him! Even though I totally agreed with Ralph, that Felix needed to fight for her, oh my gosh I'm so excited to what's coming up next!
Reeves3 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Nice Calhoun enterence there. :D I love this story so much. The bit with Vanellope was adorable, reminded me of a fanart I'd seen. :)

Keep up the great work. :D
Albatross chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Good job. Very well done. You were able to add to it without sullying the story. I eagerly await your next rendition.
DangerousD chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Aaaaaaaaaah! Yay! Omg update, update, UPDATE!
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh my goodness, the TEARS! I was choked up the entire time - I don't blame you for taking breaks!

Normally I avoid stories about break-ups like the plague. I get very emotionally attached to these pairings and literally can't stand the ideya of them leaving each other, it just gets to me too easily. And it's very true that I didn't consider reading this one until reviews told me more. That said, what you have here is really something else.

Everyone's in-character and Felix's motivations make sense. The reactions of everyone else around him are believable and maintain, even reinforce, the bonds they forged in the film. It gets really gut-wrenching at times and I think it's part fan-affection for these characters, and part realism, it's just so honest and... man, I shouldn't write these so late!

The whole time I've been wondering what Calhoun would have to say, and it looks like we're about to get her side of things! As the author, you have every bit of authority to make things sway whichever way you choose. I'm of course hoping for a happier ending! You can bet that I'll be keeping an eye out for the next part either way, I'm curious to see where you'll take it! Keep writing!
Yami-sama42 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
omg my feeeeeeeeels

i almost cried

but omg guise this

i love you

i saw the post on tumblr originally and i wanted someone to write it and then here it is

keep-me-posted chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Practically fell right out of my seat at the very end, which would have been quite an accomplishment, considering I'm in bed.

AMAZING chapter! I'm so glad you decided to continue! I REALLY can't wait to see what Calhoun has to say to Felix, because oh boy, is he in for it. ;P

Also, so many FEELS for this line: "When it comes to her, I'm always sure." Golly, that's just too perfect and all over Felix. There were a few other one liners I also liked, but being on my phone, I could only copy/paste the one.

Anyways, I'm tired, so I'm partially blabbing. Keep up the amazing work! :]
Basil Allegri chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Yep, that's Calhoun alright. You did a really good job on this follow-up chapter - I can definitely see how it could have been difficult to write.
Gogglehead Lover chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Calhoun! I can't wait to see what happens!
MJ-D543 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
My heart... It just died.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Nooooo! Omfg you just HAVE to give this a second part, I just NEED to know Tamora's reaction to all of this and what's her say in the matter. Poor Felix he's like that one high school kid who still can't believe he won the cheerleader instead of the jock:/
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »