Reviews for Bow Out
Carol Molliniere chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Please continue! I don't want Felix to stay out in the cold like that!
Mickey Cookies chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This is heartbreaking to read, and not just about the fact that the storyline is what it is, no, what makes it even more heartbreakingly sad, is the fact Brad seems like a really nice guy, and that Felix is breaking his own heart to make Tamora happy Q_Q

I just want to reach into the story and hug Felix with all my might, and that is something fan fiction doesn't usually make me want to do. Bravo, I hope there is more to come :)
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Please tell me you're going to continue this. You can't end it like that!
TheSongbird341 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
AAAH! This was so sweet and terrible at the same time :(

You actually got me fangirling again! I've read every fanfic for this couple as of late and I haven't gotten excited for them until reading this :3 The "kiss her ear" part is what got me first. Awww :')

Following this story! Write on!

* *-TheSongbird341-* *
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
The picture your refering to broke my heart but this fic just made it ten times worse. However, it's still an amazing story and I can't wait for you to continue it. Pick Felix, Tamora, please!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
What I love about the character of Brad is that he's not a bad guy. Truth be told, it's hard to say from what little we see if him in the movie, but you can tell. Mostly because Calhoun was gonna marry him, and you know she wouldn't marry a jerk, so.

ANYWAY, that's what I love. Because in retrospect, you're voting for Felix, obviously, but "the other guy" isn't so bad either, so you're kinda lost.

What's perfect about this storyline is that since Brad is simply an add-on, he is even less aware to what is happening. You can only imagine how strange/awkward it must have been when he showed up, assuming to meet up with his alleged fiancé, only to find her already married.

On the rare occasion I do watch a romance movie, I always hate the ones that make the other guy a jerk, just so you want the girl to get with the first guy. Absolutely no complication; she simply has to choose nice guy over jerk, like that's really hard.

Honestly, though we only focused on how hard this is for Felix [so far], you can only imagine the torture Calhoun is going through.

Also, I really liked the part you added when Felix was explaining all the little things about Calhoun. The "kissing her on the ear during a nightmare" thing just made me squee, despite the situation.

I love Felix being the bigger man about this and how well he stood his ground with Brad, even though you knew it was killing him inside.

Anyways, I talked way more than I wanted to. Sorry, I am just so fascinated with this storyline. It is continuing, right? I hope so! :]
mysty chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Type your review my gosh, im going to cry. this was so good! very well written and in character all the way!
okay, now that the professional part of that is done...

HOW COULD YOU PUT ME THROUGH THOSE TYPES OF FEELS!?
Sammy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Aww, that was awesome. Will you write more?
Prussian Red chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
*pukes from sadness*

Oh Felix. OH FELIX. Fixing things even if he has to break himself to do it. I'd love to read Tammy's reaction to all this. And by love, I mean it'd break my heart even further, no doubt. I also like how you made Brad such a likeable character. It made it that much sadder and harder to read.
Souxie 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was so heartbreaking I loved it! :) I always enjoy angst and this jewel was no exception. I have read the snippet and saw the pic and unghghng. Will you be writing more of this?
Linda Chicana chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
You aren't going to just leave it like this, right? Even if the next chapter is just more heart break, I must read it!
Guilty-As-Battery-Charged chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Oh my God, this is heartbreaking. I've seen that fan art online, and this is just...;_; This is so, so sad and beautifully written. And Felix isn't a coward. A coward wouldn't let go of the person he loves with all his heart so that she could be happy...

...And, oh god, when he was listing off all those little things he knows about her...

*Curls up on the floor and cries*
blazelight790 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
poor felix... I've always thought he was a kind of guy who woud do something like that... I also like how you portrayed Brad, even if he wasn't really shown in the movie

I wonder how Tamora would react if Felix 'wanted' to divorce... Update soon I'm dying of suspense!
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Wow, so, who does she choose?
XXPay4XtraShippingsXX chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Felix's heart isn't the only one that's breaking! This was so saaaad! But very well-written; it takes a good writer to make someone feel really sad after reading a story. Yup. Add another chappie, I have GOT to see how it ends!
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5