Reviews for I told him I loved him
Naw d Blume chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Kyaaah...
So simple!

YoshinoxMahiro is so sweeet together. The ending invites a smile on my face :)
Meow chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I ship this pairing so much /
Thank you, you made my day!
These two really need so much loving, pity not many story bout them both.. huff..

I just hope you would make a sequel to this.. picturing Yoshino's POV..
Love them both and love this.
Thank you for this story, Author!
hehe.. :D
CsillaDream chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Only Yoshino would do that :I
I was hoping for more... but this was cute
ryeonixg chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lol plz update!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Love it. I absolutely love it. It's simple but nice. During the first part, the argument and the last part, the meeting, i couldn't stop myself from smiling. It's really wonderful despite being so short. So short that now, I'm craving for more of this pairing.

I love Yoshino too, he's my fave character. My reasons are mainly because
1) He's so cute, those eyes, that figure, his face, his hair.
2) He's so mysterious, so...is he really the Magician of Exodus? Who is he? What is he?
3) He's so smart, even without anyone noticing him. I especially love his 'devilish' side where manipulation and deceit involved.
4) He can hide his emotion so damn well and I juz fell in love with him.

...ok, I'm sorry, I'm blabbing on why I love Yoshino when all I wanted to say is that I'm happy I found someone who love Yoshino and enjoys Mahiro x Yoshino since I didn't find that many people did.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
God this is perfect. I just adore this pairing.
Kasavon chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Haha, that was really good! It was funny although short and I want more but I'm glad you really have the characters down pat. Make a larger series and this will get more a lot of attention. Your writing is so good it really ingolphes in the story, I totally forgot I was reading fanfiction. After all, only more and more people are going to flock to this pairing so get started early ;)
Bitterness11 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
That is something I won't be surprised if it happened :D

Yoshino is my favorite as well
27CansOfTuna chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Really good, that ending smile moment, lol
Kataru chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
lolz love manipulator yoshino...
hawa-chan chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I hope you can do it more.
A oneshot probably not enough
sakurahimecool blue chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Lol Every fujoshi wishes :DDD
And the last line Very Yoshino fufufu
good job
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Constructive criticism? May I? I think you did a good job with portraying certain aspects of Mahiro and Yoshino, definitely, but the way this was written could've been more detailed and, well, orderly. And your summary seemed more suitable for a beginning author's note than a summary.
With a little more revision, this could be something really great. Good effort!