Reviews for Oh, no!
inuyashamunkey chapter 14 . 2/6
awww i want more!
badlucklex chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
I hope you update soon! I had only read partway through chapter one before knowing that i needed to read the rest of it, the completed form of it! I dont know when you last updated, i think i recall that it was years ago and since i cant go back to check right now, im assuming its around that. So, i want with all if my being that you return to this story! Ive read many books and fanfictions and all that jazz, and i have to say this is so well written and everyone is in character so well that this is the first true fanfiction i think i have ever read! If there is anything you need to get back on this story, let me know and i will do what i can to make it so! I dont care how many follows or favorites you have, this is a masterfully written and created fanfiction and it just must be completed! You are a rockstar! PM me if you want any help at all! But hopefully its not a PM saying that this will forever be incomplete and destroy my hopes and dreams of this work of art ever being continued and completed in the amazing and thoughtful way you write and create!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
Oh god! This chapter totally showed Ed as a bro. With all this shit I can barely think of Ed as anything other than her brother! And what the actual fuck! Sloth? Sloth is a horrible name! Envy is an interesting name! Greed...like Greed Island..? I have a stupid headache because of Greed! Ed is totally awesome for getting Doc back. Doc is seriously something. Is he connected to the people whose voice he can understand?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
If you wont do an EdXOC then why the hell do you have to get my hopes up? You write all the things about him being hot and sexy but shorter. And Ed tries to seduce her! No fair! Ed X OC is awesome! And why does every female protag have to be flat? Not fair! Whats wrong with big boobs?
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
Oh god! Do you realise how hilarious that was? i almost choked! I kept laughing so hard that i fell off my bed which is a little more than 2 feet high! I almost snapped my neck! Dude! She still cant hang up the phone. *choking with laughter*
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
I love Ed when he's angry. So hot. And those eyes! Mmhmm. I want me some of that.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
HOW DID I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE?! Its so awesome! Al is in two places at once! So cool!
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Ohmy god! Cute! But how did she just negate equivalent exchange for Al?
TSUL chapter 14 . 10/21/2016
Omygod I am so in love with your story! xD 3 It's so hilarious, I just love all of their convo and Arlin is fucking one of a kind! 3I love her relationship with everyone. and her and Ed's drunk moment was so hilarious I couldn't stop laughing! XD (my mom was looking at me weirdly xD) I HOPE YOU CONTINUE THIS ONE DAY! hopefully soon.. like tomorrow for example. XD
decipher24 chapter 14 . 8/11/2016
This story is so well-written, funny, the characters had depth, none of it was cringeworthy at all... It is amazing.
Seriously, PLEASE CONTINUE.
biddle29 chapter 14 . 7/16/2016
I love this story so much, and I'm so upset cause you haven't updated in a while and I dont know if you're continuing with this story or not and I really want you to cause it's so awesome! I love it so much! And it makes me laugh a lot too! And I vote Ed x Arlina :) If it's at all possible (without causing you any trouble) please update soon!
FreeFacepalmSamples chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
Holy shit! This history is so funny I sprained my leg!
Seriously I felt down my stupid chair so many times I acidentaly sprained my leg... O well I have no regret, please Keep it up!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/27/2016
I just keep snorting with laughter everytime i read this...please update.
J.M.Weezy chapter 14 . 2/24/2016
Oh my lord, I am utterly and truly in love with this story! The main character, Arlina, is so well developed it puts my own OC to shame! You're an amazing author, I freaking pinky promise you this! I'm in love with Doctor, and just the way Arlina just is. I love how she reacts to everything thrown at her appropriately and the relationship she has with Mustang and the Elrics. It just makes me smile so much! Keep up the good job~!
Kuroyuki-Kokuyoku chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
...Best. Chapter. Evar...Don't worry Zack you'll find a nice flower girl to settle down with soon enough~