Reviews for Oh, no!
decipher24 chapter 14 . 8/11
This story is so well-written, funny, the characters had depth, none of it was cringeworthy at all... It is amazing.
Seriously, PLEASE CONTINUE.
biddle29 chapter 14 . 7/16
I love this story so much, and I'm so upset cause you haven't updated in a while and I dont know if you're continuing with this story or not and I really want you to cause it's so awesome! I love it so much! And it makes me laugh a lot too! And I vote Ed x Arlina :) If it's at all possible (without causing you any trouble) please update soon!
is a flying cookie 22 chapter 14 . 4/15
Holy shit! This history is so funny I sprained my leg!
Seriously I felt down my stupid chair so many times I acidentaly sprained my leg... O well I have no regret, please Keep it up!
I just keep snorting with laughter everytime i read this...please update.
J.M.Weezy chapter 14 . 2/24
Oh my lord, I am utterly and truly in love with this story! The main character, Arlina, is so well developed it puts my own OC to shame! You're an amazing author, I freaking pinky promise you this! I'm in love with Doctor, and just the way Arlina just is. I love how she reacts to everything thrown at her appropriately and the relationship she has with Mustang and the Elrics. It just makes me smile so much! Keep up the good job~!
Kuroyuki-Kokuyoku chapter 13 . 1/16
...Best. Chapter. Evar...Don't worry Zack you'll find a nice flower girl to settle down with soon enough~
quadraticutie chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
In some sort of perturbing way, your story closely resembles a pattern of Shakespeare's. Up and down, serious one moment, and the next? "Kill all mashed potatoes." Of course Shakespeare did this so his actors wouldn't be attacked by the crowd, but eh.
Arlina is so well written for a character that's so... Quirky, I guess? There's not really a way to describe her. She's one-of-a-kind, and so human. She can be a bit bratty, as a normal person would be, and really does have flaws that aren't outwardly. Still, people can empathize with her, understand her, become attached to her as if she were canon.

(Also, I read your Author's Note from a few chapters ago, and I just wanted to let you know: Arlina/Winry? I totally ship it. ;) )
ShadowPillow chapter 14 . 7/28/2015
I think this whole thing is a bit off balance, so it's good that one chapter is... extreme. Or perhaps that was the mash potatoes chapter? Anyway, I love this story. Keep... updating...

Updated: Apr 23, 2013

Well. Okay. That was 2 years ago... Not that long, right? I still love the story. Pleeeaaaase continue it!
ShadowPillow chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
I'm honestly a little worried about how well you can write drugged people (good thing there was a reason for that in the author's note). But I mean, it was hilarious so it was all good. Especially the dress part XD
ShadowPillow chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
This is absolutely hilarious. Its just wonderful how confused Arlina is XD
superattackpea chapter 14 . 5/22/2015
This is the first FMA fanfic I've read in three years. I love it to pieces. Are you still updating it? I'd love to see more with Roy and Arlin and their relationship.
1llu510n chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
OH MY GOD.

I'm so glad I came across this. And this is my first FMA fanfic and I'm not disappointed. I seriously can't wait for what you might have in store for Arlina. Quick question: Does revolve around the plot of Brotherhood? I hope it does. Loved it!
TheLittleBookThief chapter 11 . 3/11/2015
This is just a whole new level of hilarity. You are such a talented writer and your sense of humour is awesome!
Person chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Please continue this story! I really like it!
TheLittleBookThief chapter 10 . 3/8/2015
-laughing histeiricly- Holy shit! I can't stop laughing! Why do you do this to me!? My stomach hurts so much...

This story is just... Gah! I cant even put it into words how much I love it! One of the greatest things I've EVER read! Seriously... The humour and emotion- the thoughts about her situation, it's all great. Well done! This is truly amazing