Reviews for Oh, no!
superattackpea chapter 14 . 5/22
This is the first FMA fanfic I've read in three years. I love it to pieces. Are you still updating it? I'd love to see more with Roy and Arlin and their relationship.
1llu510n chapter 14 . 4/18
OH MY GOD.

I'm so glad I came across this. And this is my first FMA fanfic and I'm not disappointed. I seriously can't wait for what you might have in store for Arlina. Quick question: Does revolve around the plot of Brotherhood? I hope it does. Loved it!
TheLittleBookThief chapter 11 . 3/11
This is just a whole new level of hilarity. You are such a talented writer and your sense of humour is awesome!
Person chapter 1 . 3/11
Please continue this story! I really like it!
TheLittleBookThief chapter 10 . 3/8
-laughing histeiricly- Holy shit! I can't stop laughing! Why do you do this to me!? My stomach hurts so much...

This story is just... Gah! I cant even put it into words how much I love it! One of the greatest things I've EVER read! Seriously... The humour and emotion- the thoughts about her situation, it's all great. Well done! This is truly amazing
TheLittleBookThief chapter 7 . 2/25
TRUTH TOOK YOUR SOUL, THATS WHAT HAPPENED. He takes the soul of those watching the show and we keep watching it because we are searching for our souls! Haha, this story will really be the death of me... I can't stop laughing! Seriously, my stomach is killing me...
OtakuWhovian1224 chapter 14 . 2/12
Oh...my...GOD!SVKKOOTFDSACVBJF
The amount of exclamation marks can't even compare to how great this story is! *hyperventilates* Its so HILARIOUS AND FUNNY AND AWESOME AND AND AND *faints*
...
And I'm back. Point is, please please PLEASE with a sonic screwdriver and an orange lollipop mask and an adorable baby Trunks and an Edward costume and a double fudge CHOCOLATE cake on top, update!

Ps: I totally support EdxArli
TheLittleBookThief chapter 2 . 1/30
Another awesome chappy! Arlina is awesome, by the way
TheLittleBookThief chapter 1 . 1/30
I'm so hooked. This is so great, I can't wait to read the rest. You are an amazing writer! I have read many fanfics and this is already one of my favourites.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Is it weird that I keep coming back to read this story? This is maybe my fifth or sixth time reading it now and I still love it very much.
pizzapie IS MINE chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Please update, this story is really funny.
TangoUnicornA chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
I'm sorry to keep sending more reviews (actually, usually that's a good thing) but I keep remembering things I forgot to say last time. Okay, first of all, I would LOVE it if this was based off Brotherhood. Mostly because of Ling. Second, this fic makes me break out in such a large grin I think my face will explode. Third, where in the timeline are we? Probably after Nina, based on their reactions to the squid... Fourth, The Mustang Relationship (I'm callin' it that) is really... adorable? Yeah, that's the word. I like how protective he is already, but they still get in arguments. It's great. Fifth, Doctor is worrying me. Please don't turn evil. Sixth (woah this is long), I ship Edlina. I do. But Arzack is cool too. Even though it's pretend, Zack is just awesome. Seventh, the whole drugged part made my head hurt. It kind of felt like a crack fic at first, but then I realised "they're drugged, of COURSE they're actin' like idiots." Eighth, you probably won't update for a while, which is a shame. Ninth (I'm sorry, I'm rambling),
TangoUnicornA chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
... I think I'm in love. First, Yogscast (Oh shoot, I forgot to put a name last time. I don't have an account) and now Greed. Zack is awesome, by the way. This fic is awesome. YOU'RE AWESOME. I THINK I LOVE YOU.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
Oh. My. God. You like the Yogscast? YOU WATCH THE YOGSCAST. *insert long fangirl squeal* I didn't think you could get better, but you did! YOU DID. I AM SO HAPPY.
SophieNewman chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
You know how in the original series, Mustang was, like, totes fanboying about Black Hayate? What if he did that when he saw the dog and went into a rant about LOYAL CANINES (I know you read that in Mustang's voice). That'd be so cool, dontcha think? :D
Anyway, I just wanted to say...
HOLY SHIT I HAVEN'T LAUGHED THIS HARD IN AGES THIS STORY IS LIKE DA BEST LIKE OMFG CHICA YOU'RE SO AMAZING. 3 :D
I'm just rocking on the balls of my feet, waiting for the next chappie. :D
Some other few things that I probably should've reviewed in previous chapters:
YES MUSTANG HAS A DAUGHTER DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR THIS STORY LIKE ASDFGHJKL.
I have a feeling that the Doctor has, like, a link to Edward, y'know? Like, a link to his emotions. It's just a theory, but that's the vibe I got, y'know?
OH MY GOD ARLINA'S SO HIL! (Get it, hil. short for hilarious? Eh?) She's so awesome! Love her! 3
SHIT ALPHONSE IS SO CUTE. I absolutely cannot wait till he gets his body back... I wanna see Arlina's reaction. I have a feeling it's gonna be awesome sauce. :D
You seriously need to give me a lesson on slang and internet memes. I'm serious, sometimes I feel as ignorant as Edward: I don't even know what she's saying half the time. :P
I haven't really played/watched Final Fantasy, so I don't really know what you're referring to, but... it's so hil! Totally love Zack Fair! He's so awesome. :D (I mean, that's considering the only I've known about him is from you fic...)
YAY SCOOBY DOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU Pshh. 3 Scooby. He sounds like such a cute and obedient little doggie in this. :D
I totally understand how Arlina hates cats. A cat, like, hissed at me and tried to cut open my palm once when I tried to pet it... and it was a BLACK cat. *gasp* But then again, a dog bit my cheek off, so I guess that animals just hate me... *shrug* Anyway. I guess that it's fitting that Arlina likes dogs better than cats, because you know what they say about cats and dogs... :D
YES GREED! WHOOT WHOOT! Arlina was just so badass, stabbing the cow man (Roa..?) like that. She be like, "I'MMA TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH INSULIN PENS! WHOOT WHOOT! BEWARE BITCHES" Lol XD.
I KNEW Isabella was gonna do that. I just KNEW it. She's insane, man. Just insane. Although I do wonder how she got the rune...? It was the Homunculi, wasn't it? Does Isabella have ties with the Homunculi? Like, were they the ones that introduced this aspect of bringing someone back from the dead so that she could research alchemy and possibly the Philosopher's Stone? (depends, are we following the first or second series?)
And awww Roy and Arlina family feels! 3 So adorbs. (yes, I will continue talking like that because somehow FF had influenced the way I type... and so has Facebook. :P)
Hmm, I had to say something else... OH YEAH.
I LAUGHED SO HARD TILL THIS CHAPTER THAT I LITERALLY STARTED CRYING. LIKE LEGIT I'M NOT EVEN JOKING THERE WERE TEARS STREAMING DOWN MY FACE AND MY THROAT STARTED TO HURT. My THROAT. That's how hard I laughed. This story's just... OMG it's so awesome! I came here because LeFay Strent suggested it and I'M SO GLAD I DID BECUZ IT'S JUST SO AWESOME OMG.
And the kinda brother-sister thing with Havoc is so CUTE! I love that. I love their relationship. It's so cute. They're like such perfect siblings, like... so cute. :D
I can't wait till Arlina gets to know Riza. And Winry. And oh my God, DEN! Let's not forget Den. He's a very important character in this *nods seriously*. :D
I love the fact that Arlina's not perfect. Because perfect people suck, and they make me want to choke myself. I'm so glad that she has flaws, like her alchemy-phobia, the fact that she has diabetes, the fact that she's human and that she breaks down, despite her humorous 'yes-I-rule-the-world-bitches' vibe. I like her sassiness. And I like that she isn't some calm and collected, can-fight-better-than-anyone kind of person. I like her awesome sense of imagination, because, really, in the end it's our imagination that differs us from animals. :) I love her relationship with Ed and Al; her extremely frequent sexual innuendos that seriously pushes Edward's button (hehe).
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THE DOCTOR (sadly, I haven't yet watched Doctor Who, but I plan to, don't worry). She's got a wicked sense of humor; I like that too, it's pretty cool.
I seriously appreciate the amount of research you put into this. Like, I legit appreciate it. Although this fanfiction started out, for you, as I kind of joke, it's actually pretty apparent that you've done so much work on this. I just wanted to say that I (and all the other readers too, I'm pretty sure) appreciate this. *BIG THANK YOU HUG AND LOTS OF CAKE* :D
You know, at first I thought that Arlina was based off of you, because she just seemed so REAL. I thought that you were, like, diabetic or something, 'cause the way you wrote seemed like you wrote off experience. I've met anyone diabetic, so I wouldn't know the full extent of it. I think that Arlina is a representation of that pain. I'm pretty sure all the diabetic readers here appreciate your research and the amount of concern you show for this. :) They'll probably be all, "Yeah, man, we diabetic. But that don't mean we're useless. We can still kick ass, like Ministang here."
AND OMG MINISTANG LIKE WTF THAT IS SO ORIGINAL AND AWESOME I'M JUST LIKE SITTING HERE AND TOTALLY JEALOUS OF YOUR ORIGINALITY AND HUMOR AND IMAGINATION AND ALL.
I seriously hope to write a fic as good as yours one day, so I that I can make someone else laugh, or maybe even smile; maybe I can make them cry, but that's just me being sadistic. :)

(Woah, super long PM... hope I didn't annoy you or anything. :P)

Anyways. Llamas are awesome. Every cloud is a silver sandwich. Ta, Witherychode! See ya next chapter! :D