Reviews for Pearls of the Deep
Trixie09 chapter 4 . 7/27/2015
Such an interesting story. I love it and hope you update.
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Please tell me this fic isn't dead on a cliffy.
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 7/19/2014
Gah. Can't stand Belle's sisters, or Gaston.

but, it's only because they live in their own materialistic world, and can't see things beyond that.

And ARIEL MISSING!?
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
Oh boy, so intense.

And I loved how you wrote Prince Eric, and the rescue scene was cool.

This is by far, my fave story I've read yet! :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
OOoooh. Love this, Ariel and Belle up on the surface, taking chances, and instead of scuttle. It's Rumple who shows up!
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Oooh. Love this, ursula working with Rumple. And SHE'S the one providing him with the Swuid Ink?

Shwaaa! That's so cool! I can't wait to read more!
Lady Bel Bel chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
Wow, this is one of my favorites now. Writing Belle as a mermaid with Ariel was a clever and creative touch I thought I'd never see. Thank you for sharing this story. Please post the next chapter soon.
Grace5231973 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Triton really overreacted, but I understand why, and I hope both girls find their true loves again!
123 chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
God damn it Ariel!
please update soon
CeciltheGleek chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Yay for an update! Excited to get to the action :D Belle is such a sweetheart this chapter. You kind to want to slap Ariel haha.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
THIS IS SO AMAZING PLEASE CONTINUE
Vivida chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Yes! Updates! And it would appear that Rumplestiltskin is impressed with Belle already and has already guessed they'll see each other again. Keep u the great work!
reviewer chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
yeah, for all that effort she did deserve at least a glance and i don't thing that rumple giving his name had the effect he was proberly aiming for. please update soon!
LacieAliceAlyss chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Rumple! Great to see him! Keep up the great work. What does he think of Belle and what does she think of him?
Usio-Amamiya chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
good! I miss this history because I love mermaids! thanks you!