Reviews for All in the Way
tked chapter 44 . 1/10
Out of thousands of fic's I have read in multiple fandoms, I think I have read this series the most times! It is my absolute favorite story and I just wanted to say thanks again for sharing it with us!
Molly03 chapter 44 . 10/19/2014
I've just read this series for the third time and I still love it. Thank you for sharing a great story
bzjz55806 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
This is an amazing and brilliant story! rin1010 is a genius story teller. I am so totally hooked in this trilogy! I am addicted to her writings! Thanks for the adventure!
bzjz55806 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Once again I would like to say that this is an amazing and very imaginative story! all three parts, Rin1010 is a fantastic writer! She never disappoints us the reader! So Thank-you again! Peace xobc
ShadowCub chapter 37 . 7/9/2014
This was such a awesome relationship and then you slowly destroyed it.
bzjz55806 chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
This story/trilogy has been amazing! What a wonderful ride for my imagination! This is my second reading of this story, it truly is one of the best! I do not want it to end! Rin1010 you are an amazing writer, Thank-you for the fun and exciting imaginative ride! Peace, xobc
bzjz55806 chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
I love checking out the title of the chapters and trying to figure out what the chapter is actually about! This is an amazing read or story! I hope that Rin1010, will write more intense stories! This is faentastic!
bzjz55806 chapter 44 . 4/13/2014
One word! EPIC! this has truly been one of the best reads for me! It is great and fantastic, and emotional! This story has real substance! I truly thank-you for sharing you wonderful story with us! I hope to read more of your Doccubus stories! Once again Thank-you, Peace, Beth
C chapter 44 . 3/30/2014
Came across this story a long time ago and saved it for later. Have been reading the trilogy in the last few weeks and loved it. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 44 . 3/26/2014
This was an amazing trilogy. Thank you so much for sharing it!
Tzaritsa chapter 40 . 3/15/2014
I think the first time I read this I just sprinted through the last few chapters... I'm glad I've gone another round so I can better appreciate your intricate storyline.
Tzaritsa chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
I'm reading through this trilogy again and I just wanted to say I love pretty much everything you write. Looking forward to another update on the Godfaether one! Glad you have so many other great works to read through in the meantime :)
GvMeOneResn chapter 44 . 2/28/2014
This was a wonderful trilogy! I really enjoyed all parts of it, but this 3rd book was stellar. It was a very satisfying end to this great series. Thanks so much for sharing it with us :)
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2014
Great job, loved reading the 3 books :)
jensaje chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
Wow! How mortifying would it be to have been so vocal that everyone at the funeral heard you?! Great writing! I seriously felt so ... mortified ... for them, but thought it was cool that they just laughed about it.