Reviews for All in the Way
Guest chapter 44 . 7/19/2016
great trilogy thanks for sharing
hope eventually you will post a new trilogy about Lauren and Bo
Joannrbb chapter 44 . 7/18/2016
I am late reading this trilogy but I am glad I found it. I just kept reading them all and I just finished. I enjoyed all 3 stories. Thanks for taking the time to write them. I enjoyed your other writings ad well.
terrihead1 chapter 44 . 6/27/2016
Thanks for the wonderful trilogy! Looking forward to reading more of your stories!
terrihead1 chapter 37 . 6/26/2016
Very good chapter! Finally free!
terrihead1 chapter 36 . 6/26/2016
I love the friendship that has formed! Lauren needs a buff!
terrihead1 chapter 27 . 6/25/2016
Wow what an awesome test!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/31/2015
Thank you so much for giving me so much fun reading these stories. Really loved them.
son-lyn chapter 44 . 3/12/2015
So I just read the whole thing, all three of them, in about two weeks. And I gotta say, it is EPIC. I'm relavitely new to the whole lost girl scene, not to the fanfiction scene though, and this was one of the first stories I've read. I started with your other story, only human, which I thought was amazing so I wanted to read more of you and well, I was not disappointed. I really liked your version of events, you could be a writer for the actual show. If only for the lack of a Bo/Dyson relationship after Bo met Lauren, hahah that triangle needed to stop in the real show;) it took a while, but I'm glad it's kind of sorted out now. Well, I'm of to read some more:) have a great day!
tked chapter 44 . 1/10/2015
Out of thousands of fic's I have read in multiple fandoms, I think I have read this series the most times! It is my absolute favorite story and I just wanted to say thanks again for sharing it with us!
Molly03 chapter 44 . 10/19/2014
I've just read this series for the third time and I still love it. Thank you for sharing a great story
bzjz55806 chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
This is an amazing and brilliant story! rin1010 is a genius story teller. I am so totally hooked in this trilogy! I am addicted to her writings! Thanks for the adventure!
bzjz55806 chapter 9 . 7/13/2014
Once again I would like to say that this is an amazing and very imaginative story! all three parts, Rin1010 is a fantastic writer! She never disappoints us the reader! So Thank-you again! Peace xobc
ShadowCub chapter 37 . 7/9/2014
This was such a awesome relationship and then you slowly destroyed it.
bzjz55806 chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
This story/trilogy has been amazing! What a wonderful ride for my imagination! This is my second reading of this story, it truly is one of the best! I do not want it to end! Rin1010 you are an amazing writer, Thank-you for the fun and exciting imaginative ride! Peace, xobc
bzjz55806 chapter 30 . 6/26/2014
I love checking out the title of the chapters and trying to figure out what the chapter is actually about! This is an amazing read or story! I hope that Rin1010, will write more intense stories! This is faentastic!