Reviews for Another Chance
destine.hewitt chapter 64 . 4/20
I just read this story. And I needed to tell you that you are utterly brilliant. Your story made me laugh, cry, get so pissed off I wanted to throw my computer, and everything EVERYTHING in between. You are an amazing writer and I hope you do become published. I would be the person who tackles the first person in line just so I could have the first book. I am reading other stories of yours and it makes me chuckle that you and I like many of the same anime/manga. The Tennis one, just because of you, I am gonna look into that one next. But, mcangel1976, thank you for writing and I hope to read more from you. One favor, if you write something like this again, let Haruhi smack the ever living shit out of the three bakas please. LOL, I love Tamaki and the twins, I call my youngest Tamaki as he hasn't met a female from birth to 900 yrs old he doesn't like. And the twins make me howl with laughter and want to put them over my own knee at the same time. Hmm, maybe one of the other hosts moms should do just that to all three of them...Anyway, I digress, thank you for writing. Wouldn't it be great if Haruhi knocked each one on their twitterpated asses at least once...hmm. You are just wonderful to read. Please keep it up. And good luck in all your future endeavors. You are much braver than I am. I have the ideas, just not the courage to write them.
Angelfairy25 chapter 64 . 4/5
Can't wait to read the sequel!
Angelfairy25 chapter 63 . 4/5
Love this story!
Angelfairy25 chapter 62 . 4/5
Awesome ending!
Angelfairy25 chapter 61 . 3/16
Great chapter!
Angelfairy25 chapter 60 . 3/16
Yay they finally caught Yasu!
Angelfairy25 chapter 59 . 3/16
Stupid twins! I hope Hikaru is alright!
Angelfairy25 chapter 58 . 3/16
Stupid Yasu! Amazing!
Angelfairy25 chapter 57 . 3/16
Will Kyoya's plan work?
Angelfairy25 chapter 56 . 3/16
Awesome! What is Kyoya planning?
Angelfairy25 chapter 55 . 3/16
Yasu is crazy!
Angelfairy25 chapter 54 . 3/16
Great!
Angelfairy25 chapter 53 . 3/16
Poor girl! Awesome chapter!
Angelfairy25 chapter 52 . 3/16
Tamaki is crazy!
Angelfairy25 chapter 51 . 3/16
I really hate Yasu! He is so selfish!