Reviews for Another Chance
guest chapter 65 . 9/17
I can honestly say that is one of the best stories I have read. You have written it so well and it just the right amount of suspense, humor, joy and love. On top of all of that, you included a beautiful wrap up for the end it was wonderful and had me crying at the beauty. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. :' )
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 65 . 8/22
This story was sweet, tense and emotional all at the same time. You did a brilliant job with all the characters. I always did prefer Karou's, Mori's, Hunny's and Kyoua characters over the others - which is surprising for me because Tamaki and Hikarou's voice actors are two of my favorites (in the English dub). I think you could've expanded on Yatsu's past with Harui a little bit more but thats' just my minor nit-pick. Now onto the sequel for me!
HeartCheshire chapter 65 . 8/5
OMG! That's amazing! I remember when this was first made and I was just a guest reader! Time flies, LOL. Anyway, congratulations!
Plain Talk chapter 65 . 7/23
Self-publishing? Gimme a break. That's barely one step up from selling doujinshi or plushies at a comicon. You must have used Create Space. It's free and pretty much the ffnet for original stories. Hope you make a few bucks anyway. Just calm yourself okay? When a legit publisher offers you a book deal I'll be impressed. Until then, not so much since anyone who writes a halfway decent story can do what you've done. Good gosh.
3xp3cto-patronum chapter 65 . 7/20
This is such great news! I loved this story so I already bought your book. I'm two chapters in and I love it!
Cassidy chapter 61 . 7/20
"Such a shame my two sons decided to play tramp. –Love Mommy. P.S. The dress you sent me has been destroyed."
HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA…10 hours later
That is hilariously awesome.
sapphireanguill chapter 65 . 7/19
That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! I'll be buying that soon:-)
AnimeBestie chapter 65 . 7/19
I haven't read this story actually! But now I'm not going to so I don't spoil it because I'm probably going to buy your book on my kindle! Yay. XD
HChen.RavenFeather chapter 65 . 7/19
Great work, mcangel-chan! It is rather interesting that you were able to turn such a well written piece of fanwork into an original there a backstory to the characters or is it told almost exactly like the Ouran story?
mtnikolle chapter 1 . 7/19
This book has now been added to my kindle :)
Shadowtolight99 chapter 65 . 7/19
Awesome! I'm going to have to check that out now. :D
mtnikolle chapter 65 . 7/19
Congratulations! That's so awesome!
Animepixie chapter 64 . 4/20
I just read this story. And I needed to tell you that you are utterly brilliant. Your story made me laugh, cry, get so pissed off I wanted to throw my computer, and everything EVERYTHING in between. You are an amazing writer and I hope you do become published. I would be the person who tackles the first person in line just so I could have the first book. I am reading other stories of yours and it makes me chuckle that you and I like many of the same anime/manga. The Tennis one, just because of you, I am gonna look into that one next. But, mcangel1976, thank you for writing and I hope to read more from you. One favor, if you write something like this again, let Haruhi smack the ever living shit out of the three bakas please. LOL, I love Tamaki and the twins, I call my youngest Tamaki as he hasn't met a female from birth to 900 yrs old he doesn't like. And the twins make me howl with laughter and want to put them over my own knee at the same time. Hmm, maybe one of the other hosts moms should do just that to all three of them...Anyway, I digress, thank you for writing. Wouldn't it be great if Haruhi knocked each one on their twitterpated asses at least once...hmm. You are just wonderful to read. Please keep it up. And good luck in all your future endeavors. You are much braver than I am. I have the ideas, just not the courage to write them.
Angelfairy25 chapter 64 . 4/5
Can't wait to read the sequel!
Angelfairy25 chapter 63 . 4/5