Reviews for The Love of a Movie Nerd
celtic-flicka chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
I've just rewatched PP a few times to get psyched up for the sequel, and I decided that I needed some great post-movie Beca/Jesse fic. I had to wade through a lot of yuck to find this, but I'm glad I went to the effort! This was a really fun, sweet, and hot story.
theophilus.rocky07 chapter 10 . 2/12/2015
For the record, The Avengers is made by Disney :))
tigerlady1981 chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
Loved it! Read it straight through-was really hard to put down. Really hope you did write a sequel.
JecaLoverCutie chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
I love it! Hope you update more! 3 Please make Beca preggers!
LizzieOktambe chapter 11 . 7/17/2014
I absolutely and utterly love this story! It's soooo cute :D
I love Jesse's family. They are exactly what they should be. Sweet and funny like he is.
I adore how Jesse managed to change Beca. Well, she still is a bad-ass but she has her moments when she just wants to cuddle with Jesse and be sappy, even if she still has issues with acknowledging it :P
To sum it up.
I LOVE THAT STORY!
But I think I've already said that ;P :D
SunDanceQT chapter 11 . 6/20/2014
I know I'm late to the party, and you might not even be checking reviews anymore, but I just want to say that this story was amazing and super hot! I also loved the interactions between Beca and Jesse's family - so sweet! Great job!
Guest chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
I love this! You are an awesome writer,I love how the characters keep the personalities , I love Beca and Jesse's keep writing!
Kat chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
THAT WAS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ BLESS YOUR SOUL.
Jellolina chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
I L3 this!
Jellolina chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Really good!
bowlfullofcherries chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
This story is hella cute. Thanks for the read.
scrai48 chapter 11 . 7/19/2013
I loved your story

What's the sequels name so I can look it up
ShineForMe8012 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
aca-amaaaaazzzzziiiiiiiiinggggggggg!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
THESE ARE PERF
RainbowKayla chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
sorta funny that after like 2 seconds of being inside her they both came. Oh well. :) Nice foreplay though! :D

RM