Reviews for Wings of Destiny
karmy 014 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
hey there my friend,

you story is wonderful filled with a lot of imagination everything was fine until i read the word discontinued

why ? plz do continue this story i am sure that you can improove it to the best plz do update as soon as possible

any stories you write plz do send copies

thx a lot

karmy 014

p.s: plz if you do not wish to continue this story do tell as if you allow it . it would be my joy to continue this story when you give me small idea about what you had in mind for this story and i hope developing it into something that satisfies you thx a lot

do please reply soon :)
mystry child chapter 7 . 6/20/2003
Hey dis is really good tho some grammatical errors whuch everyone has, and you really kno how to express all the characters emions so u kno wats goin on. keep writin and hurry with dose revised versions.
lilchibi chapter 8 . 5/25/2003
Whoah! Pleez keep updating this is the best I've read in so long! Kan't wait to c what happens! It's soo different then the other stuff its da best!
Jade chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Pretty cool :)
Luna-Sarita chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
FAntastic
me always chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
that was great... excellent!

THe first time i was interduced to enime, was by a girl in highschool that was obsessed about enime

Now iread ur story i understand... keep writen!
GAMEACE chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Must have more.
Silver Magiccraft chapter 8 . 12/3/2002
I'm suddenly very into Escaflowne. I just watshed the movie and my mom is considering getting me the movie ultimte edition and the series on DVD! Oh happieness!*_*

Alter Ego of Silver(SM): you will get nothing else out of her today. *Sigh* See what I have to put up with? Well... We loved your story so far and hope there will be another chapter soon. (We know what it feels like to have Writers Block. It's horrible! We are stuck on three stories(unposted)that we haven't worked on for months.)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
Must have more!

GAMEACE
SJ chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
this is SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I just started reading today and you got me HOOKED!

UPDATE SOON!
Lone Shadow Wolf chapter 7 . 10/26/2002
yay! you updated! now update again! pweez!
sakura chapter 7 . 10/26/2002

sakura chapter 6 . 10/26/2002

sakura chapter 5 . 10/26/2002
continue! have h/v moments!

sakura chapter 4 . 10/26/2002