Reviews for Harry Dursley and The Chronicles of the King
CloakedDarkness chapter 16 . 10/2
Boring, confusing as hell. Why is hermione listed as a character?
Carina Selene Black chapter 18 . 8/3
ugh. honestly not quite sure what the heck is going on but any more or these non-answers will most likely get me to abandon this seemingly well written story. 18 chapters and i still feel like i'm wading through quicksand. probably this is your intention, but hopefully, something comes out of the next chapter. sigh. i had such high hopes.
It has been 5 years you cunt. I hate when people abandon their shit
JittottiJ chapter 80 . 4/29
Oh COME ON! Not even dinner of the first day and you have to shit on Harry like this? You know, in his place I might consider suicide just to be free of all this bullshit and mindfuckery you seem to enjoy so much! (and yes, I love them too but come on, there's a limit to everything) On a side note, I'm betting on Perennelle Flamel as History teacher. And what are you doing to poor Remus? You scheming Machiavellian bastard!
JittottiJ chapter 69 . 4/20
Cantre'r Gwaelod I knew it! I fucking knew it!
JittottiJ chapter 67 . 4/20
Just commenting to say that I love your story and as for how many sunken cities there is… omitting the ones already mentioned, I narrowed it down to 2 places: Cantre'r Gwaelod in Wales and Lyonesse for it's place in Arthurian myths. Hope I'm not wrong!
Strikeman chapter 48 . 4/4
I really hope you don't spend this entire book shitting on Harry like you did for the first two.
Strikeman chapter 42 . 4/4
We're halfway through the story and Hermione has had like seven lines, why is she a listed character?
Strikeman chapter 3 . 4/4
Your author's note gives too much away, just FYI.
sam.zweighaft chapter 8 . 2/28
Right that hint was like a slap in the face
sam.zweighaft chapter 3 . 2/28
Pewter not copper
rooster chapter 96 . 1/21
Loved it x100...best epic fic ever..
Kris chapter 86 . 12/31/2016
Thanks for the chapter notes in chapter 86, they really helped.
kabs9000 chapter 3 . 10/25/2016