Reviews for The Strongest One of All
angie-chan2004 chapter 27 . 9/13
OMG the story line is getting better and better
angie-chan2004 chapter 16 . 9/7
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH YEAH! THAT WAS AMMMAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNGGGG!
angie-chan2004 chapter 13 . 9/6
It's a really great story compared to the stinking idiotic fucking story I read an hour ago
fockeg chapter 34 . 8/20
Oh PLEASE post the sequel! I'm dying to know what happens next!
f.e chapter 14 . 8/20
Um, for the end of Chapter 14, I think it's supposed to be: "LILY WAKE UP!" instead of "LUCY WAKE UP!". I mean, she's Lily now, right? Anyway, it's great so far!
You said " Lucy Wake Up! " instead of " Lily Wake Up! "
NightShadowSlayer chapter 14 . 6/29
Umm...first off, why did you type 'LUCY WAKE UP!' At the end? I thought her new name was Lily Heart? Please go ahead and change Lucy to Lily. Other than that, this fanfic was pretty good, but you made Lily way too powerful. Also, I have a suggestion. I'd like it better if she uses her own magi instead of needing swords. That would be pretty inconvenient. But if you like your swords des, keep it. I'm not your boss, anyways.
Aside from being fast passed this is an amazing story I wish it went on longer
Nique Hagan chapter 35 . 6/5
this whole story was awesome i loved it please write more fairy tail stories i will read all of them
nique hagan chapter 13 . 6/4
I love this story
Ellianna chapter 24 . 5/31
your fanfic is amazing as your first fanfic it was awesome XD!
yes plz continue.
Is Lucy ever going to find love
Thank you for creating this masterpiece! I've always loved the idea of Lucy being the strongest. I love how you made it so she wasn't hung up on revenge and was really funny instead. This is hands down one of the best fan fiction I've ever read
AnimeLoverNK chapter 27 . 4/6