Reviews for Witness
Where's the next one?
joyce chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
oh so nice and sweet...
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
What happened? How did they know that he was there? Please update!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
Nice job on the chapter. Interesting that you would bring Mike back in it. I wonder how 47 will deal with it. Keep up the good work. :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I love how you showed how he was still himself, but yet he still showed some pain. Nice job. :)
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I just finished the movie (i got the unrated version at Wal-Mart for 5 bucks) and I really liked it. Good start with this story. I look forward to reading more. :)
kelli maguire chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
Oh goodness. I know you havent updated since Dec, but i very much hope some day you will finish this 8) i love this story and you write well!
Lacy-Jane chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
Another really great chapter, I loved how Nika was in control and one step ahead of everyone. I can't wait to read more!
AP chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Keep on writing! I love how understated and simple and yet touching your chapters are. I also appreciate how frequently they come out!
Lacy-Jane chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Great story, I like how your developing the relationship between 47 and Nika and I like how you're writing Nika as someone who's staying strong for 47 in a crisis. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this story. Please update soon!
Anon chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Kudos! Not many hitman fics out there disciplined enough to keep 47 from becoming a complete fluff ball but yours is one of the rare few! I'm interested to see how this will all turn out.
Sephira.92 chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
I like your fic! I like the way you write! Keep going! :)
KSPretenderFan chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Keep it coming SassyJ. We love your fics.
KSPretenderFan chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Damn you woman. Now I gotta keep reading this two aside from your POI fics. I'm hooked. Keep 'em coming.