Reviews for Reverberations
Shadow97 chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
notsing chapter 16 . 2/20/2013
Thanks for the update. Interesting development. I'm very relieved that you didn't have Charlie kidnapped! That's been done so many times that it's trite and boring. A drive by was much better!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 16 . 2/19/2013
That wasn't good.
numb3rs mystery chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
Interesting chapter , but can't imagine anything between Don and Terry not even a spark , they're too old . But it's still going to be nice to see Terry again
notsing chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
You're bringing Terry back? Interesting. Still not sure where this is all headed, but it's fun. Thanks.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Terry...isn't that his first partner from season 1? And she was replaced by Megan?
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
Great Chapter the murder of Terry Lake's sister is bring her back to LA. Please continue.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Wow. This is a very interesting story.
notsing chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Thanks for the update. Considering who Don is, the police might decide not to press charges, especially since Rachel wasn't driving. But if it was my kid who did this? That cell phone would be the first thing to go. The laptop would be only used for school, with a parent present. Yeah, that's rough, but it would get the average teen's attention like nothing else.
phnxgrl chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I loved this chapter. I loved how Rachel was picked up by Don and her father. I loved how Both Amita and Charlie were filled with so much doubt. Please continue.
notsing chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
Interesting contrast between the two sets of brothers (Phil and Sterling vs Don and Charlie). Still not sure exactly what's going on here, but that's part of the fun. Thanks for posting.
Shadow97 chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Please update soon! I luv this story!
phnxgrl chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
Interesting Chapter. I loved how the younger brother is getting more nervous about the plan his older brother has so much he calls his girlfriend to tell her he loved her. Please continue.
Shadow chapter 11 . 1/14/2013