Reviews for Quality TV
PaloozaChu chapter 9 . 11/28/2013
Lol.
Crazy ending you got there.
Now Rosalina x Waluigi is Quality TV!Canonical.
PaloozaChu chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
DAMMIT CRAZY YOSHI DAMMIT
Why did you make him crazy?
Owen96 chapter 9 . 11/8/2013
Wow, this gameshow turned into a murder story in the last chapter...Awesome. XD

I don't like Peach and Luigi anymore. XD
Katty124 chapter 9 . 11/6/2013
I am going to be making a prequel to this story, that in later chapters will go behind the scenes of this story. So, yes, this story isn't quite over
Random Person chapter 9 . 11/4/2013
Hey, long time, no see! I missed this story! Wait a sec, it's over?! Nooooooooo!
My favorite part of this story had to be the challenges. Another favorite part of mine was going onto the Mario FanFiction site and seeing this story. It always managed to put a smile on my face. :)
I'm glad that you'll be updating your other stories soon, and my fingers are crossed for your computer!
Well, until the next story update, may the stars shine down upon you, live long and prosper, have a super sparkly day and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Bye!
Kaiimi chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
So basically...only Yoshi and Toad died then? The twist kinda came out of nowhere but hey, I like unpredictability so it was good enough. Great job with the fic.
Katty124 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Fun fact: Halfway through this chapter the character that overheard changed from Goombella to Birdo! Wow... I was very stupid
Random Person chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
:D YOU'RE BACK! I missed reading your stories!
Yoshi has gone cray- cray! I thought he was going to get a ghost army at first, but then they brought Sonic! Sonic rules. Plain and simple. :)
Anyways, may the stars shine down upon you, live long and prosper, have a super sparkly day and may the odds be ever in your favor.
BYE!
Owen96 chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
Well, this chapter was...O-0. I really hope that Yoshi gets killed.
Kaiimi chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
I almost laughed at the Sonic part, haha. I hope Amy gets into a bitch fight with one of the girls LOL.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Erm... Yoshi is ALREADY crazy?
Random Person chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
Hey, it's me! Nice chapter, I'm glad peach stayed! Maybe you could do a Mario Party mini game or something? Or perhaps a trivia contest. Thank you for updating!
Kaiimi chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
It's about time she went. I'm honestly surprised she didn't go earlier...
The Alpha Knight chapter 7 . 1/13/2013
_
I don't really care who gets voted off, but I would really appreciate Luigi staying in.
As for a challenge, how about a hunger games like challenge? Without the killing of course.
See you next update!
-Alpha
Random Person chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
Hey! I tried to review earlier, but it didn't work I guess. It takes forever to tell me if it was posted!:(
Anyways, neat fic! Please don't let this one die!
It rocks!:)