Reviews for Deducing Hogwarts
Lovely chapter! I'd love to read more if you ever get the time to update. :)
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Mycroft picked a great friend for Sherlock. John is super loyal to Sherlock. :)
John reminds me quite a bit of Harry Potter, actually. :) Is he going to join the Quidditch team?
Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Awww, poor Sherlock. I actually think the Hat is right about his Sorting, since Ravenclaws prize knowledge for knowledge's sake, and Sherlock uses knowledge as a means to an end. He'd likely be miserable in Ravenclaw. Sally reminds me of Hermione, and Anderson reminds me of Draco...
Mrs. Hudson is adorable. :) Awesome chapter - I love the characterizations of Sherlock and John!
Lovely chapter! :)
Hotcisawesome chapter 8 . 4/28/2016
This is a really cute story, I love it! I like the idea of the shrieking shack hide out and the performance potions. I hope you continue this story one day.
Dear Author chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
This is such a good story. I'm sad that it hasn't been continued, but I'm not holding my breath for more (especially since the last time this was updated was in 2013). Still, if you decide to continue that would be amazing and I would cry. Thank you for writing this fun story.
I Have A Benediction chapter 8 . 4/8/2014
You should consider updating this.
Anon chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Are you going to slash? Because I love this story and my OTP is Johnlock, so pls.
Destiny Obak chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Please update! This is so cute and I want to see what happens.
Shan Akaila chapter 8 . 12/29/2013
Update please, I love your sharp John very much
Edhla chapter 8 . 11/28/2013
Summer! Why you no come back to RLt? I miss you, hun! xx

I also really, really missed this clever, adorable, wonderful fic. I swear to heaven I REVIEWED this chapter... I don't understand why I didn't!

Aww John being a bit of a goody-two-shoes and indentured to Lestrade. I hope to see some bromance there in the future :)

I completely made this stupid d'aww face when Sherlock said he'd been trying to be good. Transplanting this back to the show, YES. Of course he tries to be good (unless you're Anderson.) He's horrible at it, but it must be crushing for him. D'aww.

A window into the lake? THAT lake, with the mermaids and stuff? Oh, Lord. A vista of imagination just opened for me. I want, NEED to live there!

"It wasn't where..." oh will you STOP SMACKING ME IN THE FEELS?! Actually... no, don't. Because I love it when you write like this. I really, really do.

Again, a brilliant little moment of characterisation: Mycroft doesn't sleep much. He has such a demanding job, it wouldn't surprise me at all if he rarely clears four hours a night. I love this image of Mycroft as a sleeping teen... vulnerable Mycroft is my favourite Mycroft... hmm. Maybe badass Mycroft. I'm not sure.

Sherlock insisting John needed his sleep, but was planning on wandering around alone all night?! Oh, Sherlock :(

Please, please, for the love of God, update soon lest I DIE.

Love you lots,