Reviews for Seasons
Ocean Meets Heaven chapter 24 . 8/13
This fanfic is beautifully written. I love it. This brought me to tears because of the sadness grief. Please keep on writing this fic. You are truly an amazing writer! Please update soon as well!
MeganeD-chan chapter 24 . 2/14
this is the nth time I re-read the story, and somehow it always got me into tears over and over again at almost every single chapter. unbelieveable, really. one question: are you really going to finish it soon? I'm sooo in love at the first sight at the story and will always be, but I'm waiting for the sadness to be over...so please don't forget about us and the story o.o

and please let us know if you're still alive somewhere outside...
mania20 chapter 24 . 10/5/2016
i'm crying, Neah... o jesus, and Panda.. i'm so sad now, but the story is great so keep going!
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 24 . 9/29/2015
Excellent story! Update soon please!
Starfell Deity chapter 10 . 9/22/2015
I played SAO's "Courage' opening while reading this and cried for ten minutes before I continued reading.

Why are you torturing me like this?

/Sobs
GuestXD chapter 24 . 7/17/2015
omg I'm so late! but this was a great chapter as always. It's been nearly 3 years since I began to read your fics and they never ceased to impress me (and they made a crying mess out of me every single time). thank you for your hard work, I wish you good luck with everything in your life.
Shadow Spears chapter 24 . 6/28/2015
GAHHH! NO PLEASE! I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER!
H chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
Thanks for continuing the story!
ForeverYorozuya chapter 24 . 5/15/2015
No words can explain my happiness atm..im kinda sad for them tho :') great work! Ill be looking forward ti the next chapter (no matter how long it takes)
Lecifer chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
I was gradually losing hope of ever seeing the update for your story as months passed by. I could not believe you've updated at the beginning. I am in the middle of writing my thesis and this was the best present I could wish for at the moment. The chapter was beautifully bitter sweet. My heart simply ached for Allen's silent melancholy and his conversation with Kanda on the phone and then their embrace was just breathtaking. Neah's scene was wonderfully depicted. As for Lavi's parts, call me a person who can't let go of the grudge, but I still cringe every time I read his part as I simply cannot forget Lavi for his attitude towards Allen and hate Lavi'character for that. Anyway, good luck with the exams and hope to see a new chapter in the near future!
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 24 . 5/14/2015
aAJHDNIOADLJVBSDN?! SO SAD I CANT FUNCTION ANYMORE WHAT IS THIS
theyoungelite chapter 4 . 3/30/2015
Aww, Laviyuu is my favorite pairing. But just this once, because of this story, i want Kanda to end up with Allen.

I love your work so much! :D
PJOloverforeva74 chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
This whole thing was an emotional roller coaster and truth be told I loved it, every second of it. :)
ForeverYorozuya chapter 14 . 1/17/2015
Ah im rereading this again xD still one of my all time favorites this fic seriously kills me when it comes to the feels...poor bbys...love issues and denial and all... I still love allen and kanda both :) please update soon!
charismon chapter 23 . 12/15/2014