Reviews for The Warming of a Painted Heart
keirstinpaige chapter 14 . 8/22
Oh. My. Gosh. This is so...

ADORABLE! AHHHHHhHHHHH! OH MY GOSH! ITS SOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE IT!
Neko-chan chapter 14 . 5/28
Your fanfiction was very fantastic! Will you update soon *Puppy Eyes* (*-*) ? Good luck with the next chapie!〜(ゝ。)
metz chapter 14 . 4/15
Plz update soon , I ship so much ! 3
multyfangirl18 chapter 14 . 1/31
LOL , yeah that was a bad idea to give her so much chocolate. she's forever a teen but she's also 300 years old.
viridianaln9 chapter 14 . 1/30
Like it. Ha, I would so liked to see Bunny's face.
multyfangirl18 chapter 13 . 1/24
the next chapter sounds great , why didn't you post it in the last 3 years? you couldn't have had that bad of a case of writers block; when you do, you just have to search for your muse and give him or her or they a good scolding a set them right back to work with you.
so can i get the next chapter, that's 3 years way over due, by summer time? no particular date just before we all have to go back to school.
multyfangirl18 chapter 12 . 1/24
the song from Tangle! :) - laughing
multyfangirl18 chapter 11 . 1/24
sicko , worst then the summer spirit jerk! oh don't worry, this venom look is directed to him not you the author
multyfangirl18 chapter 10 . 1/24
well i'm not going to throw anything at you for this,
nice way to get Bunny and Jack together , this will defendantly get her sticking close to her family to chase away the fear and trama for a week or two or more
multyfangirl18 chapter 9 . 1/24
thank goodness that didn't raise any alarms for North, my favourite frostbunny storys have papa bear Norths in them. a couple of times Bunny was chased away from the pole and Jack with death threats By North in some of them.
wow a little Australian anklebiter can see a winter frosty spirit?
multyfangirl18 chapter 8 . 1/24
hope Jack didn't just get Bunny's hide in danger of being tacked up over North's fire place
multyfangirl18 chapter 7 . 1/24
who is he and what does he want? well if he wants anything besides destroying the Guardians and possibly raping Jack before killing her
multyfangirl18 chapter 6 . 1/24
hmm i see Jack's sister being named Emma or Pipa more often , apparently those are the most popular names for her.
multyfangirl18 chapter 5 . 1/24
poor Bunny. nice to see them making up and playing around
multyfangirl18 chapter 3 . 1/24