Reviews for The Warming of a Painted Heart
Zyenna chapter 13 . 5/15
Oh, this is going to be great... I can't wait to see Jack on a sugar high and I wonder when the romance starts...
guest chapter 13 . 2/11
I absolutely love this story! You don't rush things which is good (except when it's more than a year ago since you last updated :( ) so I hope you'll update again. I love all the details and I can picture the story perfectly which is great. Please update again! This is an amazing story!
Starla Luna chapter 5 . 1/10
I believe the E. in Bunny's name is Easter
Faelyyn chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Oh lord. When he says "Not a chance in hell, Frostbite" You shoulhve written, "Not a Snowballs chance in hell, Frostbite" lol
Teshy chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
*smiles* what a great story so far. I feel so bad for poor Jack and even Bunny. He has it bad and doesn't even know it yet. :) I do hope you come back and update again soon. I love this story and could not stop reading it. Insid must pay! lol
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Please update! I really like this fanfic and need it like air! :)
blue fox 13 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
Ok, now I became a big fan of this fanfiction, so ... Please UPDATE!
general yumi chapter 13 . 5/14/2014
I really LOVE this! Please please please update as soon as possible!
LillyStoppable chapter 13 . 5/8/2014
Hi!
I'm Abby, and this story is awesome! I can't believe how CUTE these two are! 8D
Hugs for the awesome! *grins*
Update soon! Hearts and Hugs,
Abby
snowflake angle chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
This is soooooooo good I love it so far keep it up
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Please finish the new chapter
inviso-bella chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
give me the next chapter
Guest chapter 13 . 2/3/2014
This is the best female jack and bunny fan fictions that I have ever read I love it please please continue its awesome you have a real talent for making this original guardian story your own.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/24/2014
let thier be more I want more.
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
Awww! Da fluff! XD your an awesome writer! And poor Jack... I can't believe that creeo tortured her like that. :(