Reviews for The Crazy Ones
huffleclaw22 chapter 1 . 7/20
I ship Seamus/Luna so hard and this is BRILLIANT. Absolutely BRILLIANT.
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/4
I love Luna and it think you have captured her perfectly.
saudade do coracao chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Was that John Green quote around during Seamus' seventh year? Anyhow, I loved this and wanted MORE. You write teasers. That isn't fair!
rebecca chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
BRAVO

nice job.

You made me laugh in the middle of an Angst one shot, and be totally crestfallen two lines later, and yet be happy at the end.

SKILLS.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This really is a fascinating pairing (I didn't choose it). I've never quite seen it before, but you wrote it well. I really liked your characterisation of Luna. She was really... Luna. Well done.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Really well taken. Keep writing
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Never read a Seamus/Luna fic before. I don't ship this couple but the story was good. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This kind of breaks my shipper heart, because you know that I ship Deamus pretty hard. But I think you did fantastic with it. You made it believable.

I had two favorite lines throughout this: "She's Loony Luna, and he's That Crazy Irish Kid"
- I don't even know why.
And "Seamus fights for the ones he /can/ save, in lieu of the ones he can't" - god. This line just broke my heart. Oh, Seamus, dear. Can I hug him? Cause he needs a hug after both Luna and Dean go missing on him.

One thing, though, "their reputations are born of a refusal to adhere to" - personally, "of" sounds off. I would've used "from" instead".

But, overall, darling, this was fantastic.
LeBea chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Nicely done! I like the pairing - it's not one that's seen a lot, so it is fun to play with. Great job preserving Luna's character - it seems like so many people overdo the craziness, and they lose her awesomeness.
Excellent piece :)