Reviews for Konoha High School
Susu2705 chapter 7 . 6/18
Ookami RP chapter 7 . 5/17
Hmm I really like this story even with the grammar problems. No story is perfect though. Keep writing please I want to see where this story goes.
Naruhinalover20 chapter 7 . 5/17
Nice chapter glad to see your are starting to write again
MYK-ON chapter 7 . 5/17
Oh so many secrets that are hidden.
Good chapter
latinoheat151 chapter 6 . 1/27
Hey this is amazing and this is my first time reading a NaruHina fanfic why isnt their a new chapter come on update a new chapter because I want to know when this amazing story comes up with a new chapter in my favorite so good job with all the amazing chapters so please update soon
I lov Hinata chapter 6 . 1/2
Pls update
Naruhinalover20 chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Nice chapter hinata was a little ooc but I think it was needed their to get naruto back to his old shelf
SasuNarulover49 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
I've absolutely adore your story!
DragonPony022 chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
This was a nice chapter. I was getting alittle weird about Sasuke and how what I felt was alittle over the top for a dude friendship idk I just never seen a guy try that hard. Guess me and my fiends are cold lol. For a second there i thought he was going to get upset Hinata got him to open up and he didn't. I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto doesn't have to knock out Kiba for getting grabby with Hinata.
MYK-ON chapter 6 . 7/15/2014
how sweet and I wonder if there be some fighting for love sakes.
Naruhinalover20 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Nice chapter update soon well the slow naruhina build is starting cant wait to see naruto change and want/need hinata to love him
DragonPony022 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
You did a good job with this chapter. It set up the groundwork for their early relationship as well as some conflict down the road with Kiba being jelly (and yes I went there and said that lol) and my guess that Sasuke might be gay and has a crush on Naruto. I can't wait to see your next chapter, I hope we get to see Naruto and Hinata become closer. Naruto wont be blind to how attractive Hinata is for long, I mean one of the hottest things a guy can see is a pretty girl from the back as she is cooking lol.
MYK-ON chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
well that was something what's up with saskue?
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
wow why he call himself stupid? ehehhe melons heheheh water melons (perverted thought)
MYK-ON chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
Love it! tell me what you update later! I forgot to log in