Reviews for Frozen in Death
timkaylor885 chapter 6 . 5/3
Yet another excellent story can't wait for the next chapter
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/19
I was looking for a fic like this a few days ago, though I was hoping that Harry would be involved with Tony after the car crash as like a legal guardian or something.
jdoyle chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
i hated it it was like reading the book again!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 6 . 11/19/2014
I hope that you will write some more soon.
evenstarlily chapter 6 . 11/13/2014
hope you continue the story soon, it sure looks interesting! is harry tony's godfather? why is he avoiding him? and doesn't tony know where harry is, since he's constantly hacking shield?

HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
Psyka chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
Awesome bloody awesome please update again soon
Kara Malarkey chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
This is a great story, and it illustrates very well Steve Rogers' frustrations and fears, simply by there being one person close to him when he wakes up. I think you did a good job making your readers empathize with Cap. Although the parts where you repeat things that happen in Sorcerer's Stone are pretty boring, and maybe a bit redundant, since not much changed.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Chapter 7. Good luck writing!
kirallie chapter 6 . 3/26/2014
Good work. So is this look back Harry telling Steve everything?
master1527 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
great work
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,469.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
mkeeg91 chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
this is pretty great like I've stated before

just wish we could get to WWII soon ;)
especially happy that Hogwarts cannon shouldn't change much if at all, so most if not all of that can be skipped with a couple sentences like "Steve was aghast at the many challenges Harry had faced as a child..." or such ;)

hope to see more in the future
mkeeg91 chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
great introduction between the two

well done
mkeeg91 chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I was actually hoping you'd skip the past... at least up until WWII... at least the next chapter jumps straight to their meeting
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014