Reviews for Frozen in Death
kirallie chapter 6 . 3/26
Good work. So is this look back Harry telling Steve everything?
master1527 chapter 6 . 3/17
great work
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 69,469.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
mkeeg91 chapter 6 . 2/22
this is pretty great like I've stated before

just wish we could get to WWII soon ;)
especially happy that Hogwarts cannon shouldn't change much if at all, so most if not all of that can be skipped with a couple sentences like "Steve was aghast at the many challenges Harry had faced as a child..." or such ;)

hope to see more in the future
mkeeg91 chapter 5 . 2/22
great introduction between the two

well done
mkeeg91 chapter 4 . 2/22
I was actually hoping you'd skip the past... at least up until WWII... at least the next chapter jumps straight to their meeting
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 2/22
ok, this is awesome!

And I loved that part about stubborn Peggy trying to outlive Potter. good touch
Kain129 chapter 6 . 2/9
keep it coming
PiptheSnake chapter 6 . 2/8
PLEASE MORE! This is so much better than some of the other fics like this I've read! Please PLEASE write more!
Rori Potter chapter 6 . 2/1
Wow. Update soon.
Hoppy159 chapter 6 . 1/24
I like the story. I am looking forward to when the backstory is complete, and events return to 2011. Please continue writing, the friendship of Steve and Harry is intriguing.
secret fan chapter 6 . 11/11/2013
Please conti, I wish to know what hapen when finish the flash back.
fishertowers chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
This has been a great story! I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Started off awesome but then totally lost my interest I can not stand flashback stories they frustrate me so whilst I enjoyed the first two chapters I will not be finishing this fiction
Furionknight chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
I look forward to more :)