Reviews for Back to Black
Kajol93 chapter 13 . 1/4
It was really good. Oddly I wished for more angst. Other than that I thought all the chapters we written well. IMO probably one if the better fanfics I've read for Brittana.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Seriously one of the best Brittana stories I've ever, ever read.
guest jonae chapter 13 . 3/22/2014
So... I absolutely love this. It made me so happy. and you're right glee is stupid, but Brittana is definitely back since last episode!
holip chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Well all I can say is that you've returned the illusion for me and sorry if I wrote this wrong but I'm not an english speaker or whatever, idk, the point is that I speak in spanish and blah blah, now the only thing that I can do is wait for season five, oh please come soon!
ladykisses chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
This is just amazing, best fic I ever read. Thank you so so much.
crammit chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
I don't even know what to say to you right now. I don't even care that I'm 47 years late in reading this whole thing. It's going to take me that long to form the goddamn words that will be needed to convey how stupidly amazing all these chapters were. Did my heart jump out of my chest, run down the street, and throw itself into traffic? Yes. Yes, it did. Do I care? No. No, I don't. Because this story is freaking incredible. *grabs 100 thesauruses and throws them at you* All the superlatives. The angst, the emotion, the tension, the sex, the loooooooooove. That incredible Brittana love.

You are an amazing author and it is a pleasure to read your stories. Thank you for sharing your talents with the fandom. (Yes, I'm real-talking you because this story is so good it deserves me being an adult about the review. *grin*)
maybesometime chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Q.Q...love your writing!
WildImagination28 chapter 13 . 6/27/2013
your awesome. the end. D
unicorns223 chapter 13 . 5/17/2013
this. Story. Was. Amazing. Every full stop in the world wouldn't be enough emphasis for how epic this series was. You are fantastic. Keep up the epic work as a legen-I hope you're not lactose intolerant because-dary!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2013
Thanks for the story, it was enjoyable!
Vero chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
It was a very fun ride. Every chapter was a blast to read. So, thank you for writing this amazing story.
It was definitely one of the best Brittana fics I've read. Well done! :)
gilliang3 chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Thank you so, so much for this story.

I would say more but I'd just be a blubbering mess, so thank you.
Mistiec chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Loved this story, and loved that it was a Brittany POV. Thank you so much for sharing!
Lauren H 91 chapter 13 . 5/15/2013
Officially dead from amazing feelings and I regret nothing. This story really got me through the last few weeks of glee like oh, shit that sucked but wait back to black is going to update in a few days. I can't wait to read your new stories and I will fangirl about those just as hard when you publish them.
ittzumi chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Oh god another amazing chapter and now im worried for the next because...tomorrow is the episode and it didnt seem to bright for the Brittana future but who knows? however you always do amazing things with this cannon fanfic so i just hope to see it