Reviews for Crossed Paths Book 2: The Adventure Begins
dragondaniel0901 chapter 3 . 2/15/2014
THIS SO GOOD! MUST READ MORE! THIS IS A GREAT FICTION!
sephchipmunk chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
I was almost in tears when the president talked and I bet he would to face the reality of that broadcast man dear god but I don't think we would come together with how many wars are here and been on earth
GrimlockX4 chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
Great work on the outer space aerial battles and making Kevin a bit darker for this chapter. Good luck on Book 3.
GrimlockX4 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
WOO HOO another chapter! Felt bad for Kevin learning that Wolf and his army were going to attack Earth in two days and liked how he chose to head back to Earth to warn the President of the attack and Fox coming too.

Good luck on chapter 10 as well on Book 3.
Xstar7 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
This is Pretty good so far! The idea was odd, but it made a bit of sense. There may not be many chapters or words but it's a good storyline I'll check this story soon. Peace bro.

Sincerely, Xstar7
GrimlockX4 chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
I spotted a mistake or two in this chapter.

#1 is the word 'stool' should be stole or stolen in this sentence: Slippy spoke up, "This is an image of the building that could possibly contain more info about Wolf's army. I was able to hack into the transport we stool and got both the coordinates and a rendition of the building."

Couldn't find the 2nd mistake, hope my catching of the first one helps you out.

So looking forward to the ending of book II and the beginning of book 3! Good luck!
RedRedemption chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
YAY! Nova to the rescue! gotta love mini-nukes x3

an accidental mistake, "-get out of thee before-" I'm sure you meant 'there', but you may want to fix that anyhow... can't wait for more keep it up :D
Razorblade88 chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
Awesome story nuff said
RedRedemption chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
i hate the bio weapon on Solar xc another great chapter... you may want to fix one mistake "-the entir4e team-"

only thing I noticed :D keep up the good work
GrimlockX4 chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I wonder just how Wolf got the coordinates for Earth and I'm guessing that show how he hacked into the Cornerian Defense computers or something.

Anyways very glad to see a new chapter from you and happy to hear you had an awesome vacation break, good luck on chapter 7 and the rest of the trilogy.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I love the story, I just have a couple suggestions, from a fairly softened editor standpoint. 1. Too many saids. 2. (sorry if this feels harsh) Spellcheck on Microsoft Word is a wonderful thing.
Comrade chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Merry Christmas!
RedStripe chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
As long as you write this series, I'll read it. BTW, you repeated yourself. Wolf had already lost his sheilds. You may want to edit it so that they have secondary sheilds. Fits right in with the Wolfens being so advanced.

Good chapter. When you talk of the tank, I think of Wolf's LandMaster in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Transport appears to be like the ones in Stargate: Atlantis. Awesome chapter, hope to see more, and can't wait for the final surprize on the last book.
RedRedemption chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
:3 gunna have some fun with that nova huh? another great chapter done b you! this is the best 1st person fic I've ever read so far :D
GrimlockX4 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
I like how you've added a teleporter to the new tech Star Wolf has and Kevin's idea of upgrading their stuff with the stolen ship.

Can't wait to see what you've got in store for chapter 6.

Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!